My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

lol really... ur posting pic when i told you mid game that i had messed up skills... honestly if i ask you for a rematch and you refuse afterwards your 1 win has no meaning..

also motlen shell is a mobile beartrap lol... and ur complaining about a skill i am testing out while you jumped me when i was clearly afk? - hypocrite?

**Sunprice its the same old story with you... you come on get maybe 1 win then run your mouth yet when it comes to a rematch you always refuse..
Last edited by Greenbake on May 7, 2013, 1:53:55 AM
"
SunPrice wrote:
this tpic is getting old , let me renew :)

he used beartrap on me , but still lost to me 5-1 ... he did blame me because i used my molten shield ...

Does Molten shield is now being considered cheating ? lol

WTF is molten shield?

Is everyone converting their builds to block builds now or what? I can only assume that you have a lvl 20 molten and have respecced into block if your winning matches with molten shell...
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on May 7, 2013, 2:40:23 AM
Molten shell discharges after set amount of dmg taken depending on lvl so doesnt really matter block %, but motlen can easily reach the same dmg as bear traps
"
Greenbake wrote:
Molten shell discharges after set amount of dmg taken depending on lvl so doesnt really matter block %, but motlen can easily reach the same dmg as bear traps

You still need block or have high armor to get that set amount of damage taken to pop molten. Everyone I have seen use molten effectively uses block, haven't seen someone use it with just armor yet.

Ya molten can reach very high damage as well. However I don't think its as over powered for pvp as bear trap is.

Biggest weakness for molten from a melee player it to use a high lvl viper with very low physical damage. Molten won't pop much or at all.

Of course molten does nothing to any kind of ranged combat also.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:

he used beartrap on me , but still lost to me 5-1 ... he did blame me because i used my molten shield ...

WTF is molten shield?

Is everyone converting their builds to block builds now or what? I can only assume that you have a lvl 20 molten and have respecced into block if your winning matches with molten shell...

acttually , i didn't kill him by Molten shell . That skill just made u lost around 500-2000 life or ES only if you have max fire resistencs ...

After seeing he used beartrap , i changed to skeletons to avoid his crit flicker strike , and Arc to destroy his beartrap only , then i just rushed to him and killed him ...

Molten shell did work on those got low life pool only ... I was just trying to say that why ppl always blame somthings for his loss ? i have beaten him a few times before , but i didn't get any proofs ... after xDominus , i will pick every pictures to prove my words , or they would call me a lier , lol

And I dont want to tell host about my weakness and my strength , so it's the reason i'm not on the list , acctually i see it as crap . I would post my pics and vids only for u all to reference .

The only reason i dont do a remetch with him is just becaue og my latency , look at it , those lag spikes did make me lose one round , i even didn't see he killed me ... I have said so to him and asked him to wait for the night ( my timezone ) but he didn't understand .

Hey ComforablyHigh , how many times did i kill u by Molten Shell the last match ? lol
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on May 7, 2013, 4:22:21 AM
"
SunPrice wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:

WTF is molten shield?

acttually , i didn't kill him by Molten shell . That skill just made u lost around 500-2000 life or ES only if you have max fire resistencs ...

After seeing he used beartrap , i changed to skeletons to avoid his crit flicker strike , and Arc to destroy his beartrap only , then i just rushed to him and killed him ...

Molten shell did work on those got low life pool only ... I was just trying to say that why ppl always blame somthings for his loss ? i have beaten him a few times before , but i didn't get any proofs ... after xDominus , i will pick every pictures to prove my words , or they would call me a lier , lol

And I dont want to tell host about my weakness and my strength , so it's the reason i'm not on the list , acctually i see it as crap . I would post my pics and vids only for u all to reference .

The only reason i dont do a remetch with him is just becaue og my latency , look at it , those lag spikes did make me lose one round , i even didn't see he killed me ... I have said so to him and asked him to wait for the night ( my timezone ) but he didn't understand .

Hey ComforablyHigh , how many times did i kill u by Molten Shell the last match ? lol

@Sunprice

Your not on the list because you do not belong on the list...if your lucky and you try hard enough you can beat certain ppl on the list including myself yes this is true however you will never fight a rematch and you always complain about latency ..
I personally cannot even stay in more then 3 maps without dc even in my own server yet i never cry lagg..

A good pvper doesnt run from challenges, a good pvper doesnt get one win and then run to forums with screenshot screaming "im good look i can get a win he he", a good pvper doesnt attack ppl while afk,a good pvper shows common respect in fights stopping to give your opponent time to fix any gear/skill problems if they ask for it..

^^ Sunprice you show none of the traits listed above, your a geared 88 cookie cutter who runs to forums try harding with pic about one win only to turn around and cry "lagg" when it comes to a rematch

*also in regards to the molten/beartrap argument yes i used bear trap on you which i admitted i was trying out in combination with different strat yet you yourself open with bear traps and molten each and every fight..your a complete hypocrite which can be seen in your other arguments with legit pvpers on this thread.. so sunprice get some real wins and stop running your mouth all day on forums and maybe you will gain some respect in the pvp community

**Contact me in game with anything further, you have already trolled this thread enough :)
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Greenbake wrote:

You still need block or have high armor to get that set amount of damage taken to pop molten. Everyone I have seen use molten effectively uses block, haven't seen someone use it with just armor yet.

Ya molten can reach very high damage as well. However I don't think its as over powered for pvp as bear trap is.

Biggest weakness for molten from a melee player it to use a high lvl viper with very low physical damage. Molten won't pop much or at all.

Of course molten does nothing to any kind of ranged combat also.

Molten shell discharges after so much dmg is taken by said player regardless if it is blocked or reduced by armor, the only dmg mitigation molten provides is the armor it gives so really anyone with enough strength and the right links can create a very deadly molten shell

But yes i agree molten is not as overpowered as bear traps can be in the right scenarios and molten also is not triggered by spells which is another huge disadvantage in comparison to bear traps

Fire builds can best utilize molten, one friend in particular has an 18k molten which can almost one shot 6.5k Es(with max fire res) without any curses, but in most cases molten simply acts as a mobile bear trap to melee taking out 1/4 to 2/3 of hp alone this is why i say it is similar to using bear traps
Last edited by Greenbake on May 7, 2013, 11:20:57 AM
"

Your not on the list because you do not belong on the list...if your lucky and you try hard enough you can beat certain ppl on the list including myself yes this is true however you will never fight a rematch and you always complain about latency ..
I personally cannot even stay in more then 3 maps without dc even in my own server yet i never cry lagg..

A good pvper doesnt run from challenges, a good pvper doesnt get one win and then run to forums with screenshot screaming "im good look i can get a win he he", a good pvper doesnt attack ppl while afk,a good pvper shows common respect in fights stopping to give your opponent time to fix any gear/skill problems if they ask for it..

^^ Sunprice you show none of the traits listed above, your a geared 88 cookie cutter who runs to forums try harding with pic about one win only to turn around and cry "lagg" when it comes to a rematch

*also in regards to the molten/beartrap argument yes i used bear trap on you which i admitted i was trying out in combination with different strat yet you yourself open with bear traps and molten each and every fight..your a complete hypocrite which can be seen in your other arguments with legit pvpers on this thread.. so sunprice get some real wins and stop running your mouth all day on forums and maybe you will gain some respect in the pvp community

**Contact me in game with anything further, you have already trolled this thread enough :)

lol , I see this list as SHIT cause i know a tons of pll those who could beat the shit out of those guys on list ... I also dont want respect from u also , it really make me laugh alot . lol . just want to tell that u and those guys on ur list are ur friends only , not from those who are really the strongest pvpers in game . lol . Ya , wait for me , i could post a tons of vids that prove i beat those guyds on ur list more than 10 times lol , wait and see . lol , or I could even make a new thread and post them on ... Those losers always got something to blame for his loss . To me , i got prove to prove eveything i said . I dont have to proof anything if those losers didn't keep saying i was lie to them , lol
Last edited by SunPrice on May 7, 2013, 12:07:59 PM
"
SunPrice wrote:
"

lol , I see this list as SHIT cause i know a tons of pll those who could beat the shit out of those guys on list ... I also dont want respect from u also , it really make me laugh alot . lol . just want to tell that u and those guys on ur list are ur friends only , not from those who are really the strongest pvpers in game . lol . Ya , wait for me , i could post a tons of vids that prove i beat those guyds on ur list more than 10 times lol , wait and see . lol , or I could even make a new thread and post them on ... Those losers always got something to blame for his loss . To me , i got prove to prove eveything i said . I dont have to proof anything if those losers didn't keep saying i was lie to them , lol

@sunprice

This list is by no means official everyone here will agree on that, and by no means are all the ppl on this list friends with eachother..

Sunprice clearly your just a try hard seen above bolded; it doesnt matter if you have proof or not taking screen shots and making vids is really sad and pathetic honestly, pvp is about wins and losses yes but if you cannot fight and enjoy the battles and have respect or at least common cutesy among fellow competitors then whats the point..

Im sick and tired of your shit talking on the forums, you dont see any other top pvpers acting so dishonorably as you now are.. i will see you in the arena, and i hope next time you dont just run off :)
Last edited by Greenbake on May 7, 2013, 12:20:09 PM
"
Greenbake wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:
"

@sunprice

This list is by no means official everyone here will agree on that, and by no means are all the ppl on this list friends with eachother..

Sunprice clearly your just a try hard seen above bolded; it doesnt matter if you have proof or not taking screen shots and making vids is really sad and pathetic honestly, pvp is about wins and losses yes but if you cannot fight and enjoy the battles and have respect or at least common cutesy among fellow competitors then whats the point..

Im sick and tired of your shit talking on the forums, you dont see any other top pvpers acting so dishonorably as you now are.. i will see you in the arena, and i hope next time you dont just run off :)

Go see how dishonorably ur friends on the list did when I said they did lost to me many times , then come talk to me , they even didn't admit it until I put my proofs on , how honourably u and ur friends are , lol ... I ll stand to prove what i said and tell ppl who is the liers , lol . CRAP LIST EVER . My build will be perfect at the time i reach 94 . By that time , there would be a tons of vids for u guys to see ... U guys here to show the world u re the best ? im here to prove u re the noobs ...

Check them out :

@sunprice

You did beat me once i will admit (literally only once), however flicker strike is my opening attack and thats about it, clearly you are new to pvp and still have no clue what is going on..i utilize many different strats as many know

Also, yes you beat me once in recent history yet the very next time we fought i completely dominated you just as i have always done after i slightly adjusted strat, which in this case ment going pure dps facetanking.. :)

ign=XDominus

@Sunprice
you lose to me roughly 95% of the time we have fought... ur geared and high lvl yet ur claims are false... if your gona run your mouth make sure you can back it up :)

*ps sunprice, personally based on what i have seen about your pvp skills i would rate you at about #20 and this is only due to your cookie cut build and high value gear :)

ign= ComfortablyHigh

After all, my proofs say it all , lol . I did beat those 2 guys so many times and even when i put my pic on , they are still trying to blame on something ... How dishonorably they are , and u too HolyPenguin ... make a thread to tell ppl u and ur friends are some kind of best pvpers in game , lol . Is that ur 'honorably' ? the guy ComfortablyHigh even said that my gears are high value , he even didn't know what gears i was using , lol ... A 4 link chest Armor ... Go see my second vid : SunPrice vs xDominus , u ll see i did show him my gear .

Here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqCfY5oV19o

Hey Holy , u should rename the topic to : My List of the Top noob Merciless PVPers Who always blame something for their loss (Default)
Last edited by SunPrice on May 7, 2013, 1:03:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info