Probably time to quit :D

"
darkdhaos wrote:
Can't tell if troll or serious.

Rares are fine if you have 90% mitigations, 5k regen, leech, etc. All content is.

This can usually be accomplished on most non-glass cannon builds for under 10 divs.

Nothing should be able to one-shot you, except maybe uber elder slam or exarch nova.

Oh yeah , oh yeah dude.
I always love that story-tellers about all-around,all defences, 50kk dps builds under 10 Divines.
You are one of those dudes who posting vids on youtube about League starters who's clears all game content(t16s,High Delve/Incursions/ Syndicate / Expeditions and so on) for 0.5 -2 Divines?

Its like you actually trolling than that dude.
90% mitigations - are unreal to cap for many builds, elemental resistances especially - its good if you can get it like to 79-80%,and its still like no way near 90%, no even near 85%.
With Melding of the Flesh u can get around 84-86% with one of the Purity's active - but without it - no.
90% phys also unreal to cap - wtihout a lot of endurance charges,Determination active with a lot of aura effect (Chest impilicits, Tree Aura aura effects passives, and so on).
Chaos res - you want it around to 40-50% to not die from any chaos pack mobs/rogue exiles/bosses.
Easist way to get - 2x Amethysts ring with +30-35% chaos rolls + other stats(Maximum life,Ele resists, Vulnerability/Ele Weakness on hit) - but it will not cost 40c for each ring as you thought.
"
Pashid wrote:
"
R3cKiTT wrote:
Its likely that most who respond saying 'game is fine' ' its not hard' bla bla bla. Are following someone elses meta build from youtube and without that wouldn't even make it to end game red maps themselves.

red maps are hardly considered as endgame these days lol.
even the last trash build is able to get to red maps just fine nowadays

"
Vendetta wrote:
d4 is coming :)...we won't need poe anymore.

it would be a blessing for the game if every single bot and rmt group would move over to d4 for their shady business.

Good luck turning any currency into other currency without bots after 2 weeks of leagues :))
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"
R3cKiTT wrote:
Its likely that most who respond saying 'game is fine' ' its not hard' bla bla bla. Are following someone elses meta build from youtube and without that wouldn't even make it to end game red maps themselves.

red maps are hardly considered as endgame these days lol.
even the last trash build is able to get to red maps just fine nowadays

"
Vendetta wrote:

it would be a blessing for the game if every single bot and rmt group would move over to d4 for their shady business.

Good luck turning any currency into other currency without bots after 2 weeks of leagues :))

Just takes some time but it's doable, you just gotta use or do the right listings to avoid the bots, but you should know that as active PoE player :)))

But hey it's just a matter of time till D4 is also just filled with bots, cause Bliz is also not able to deal with them properly. I mean sure they pay the base game after all so clearly a win for the company lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 13, 2023, 5:44:31 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:

For a guy/girl that reaches 40/40 and level 100 in a game (s)he seems to dislike very much, I really have to wonder if D4 will be... "Enough" for you after a certain time.

Can I post that quote of yours in about 20 months?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
:P
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I have to agree. I hadnt logged in in a while logged in ran a map and got one shotted and couldnt damage any enemies that spawned from the criscible Dying before I even saw them. Logged back out and Done. D4 will have its flaws but in no time was i never able to damage something some fights were hard on the build but the enemies always took damage. Poe its every 3rd 4th event unkillables spawn. Been playing POE since Kiwi days but thats a game killer for me. Unkillables are a waiste of my time. And no you should never have to skip it because of bad game design. Fix the game design
Last edited by SimpleSiren911 on May 16, 2023, 11:07:40 AM
People can crit a game and szxtill like the game. Fan Bois help development by 0, Crit helps it tremendously.
Last edited by SimpleSiren911 on May 16, 2023, 11:09:45 AM
"
People can crit a game and szxtill like the game. Fan Bois help development by 0, Crit helps it tremendously.

Most of the "criticism" offered by you is "the game is shit"
Why would they listen to that either

Exaggeration helps nobody. And if you really are seeing "unkillable monsters" every 4th event you maybe should look what's wrong with your build
Last edited by imanubcake on May 16, 2023, 11:46:21 AM
"

Not when your "crit" is something like "game is trash cuz I'm bad at it"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info