Probably time to quit :D

This tired argument. Rares are fine. Not 1 problem this league compared to past ones. The Maven memory game on the other hand is still harder than any mob I've come up against.
hoho he's got another account registered in beta. What a loss.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Wait, HCSSFR players complain about difficulty? Why?
I have had a 3 combo rare that had more hp and damage than Atziri/Uber Atziri

although this anecdotal, something is definitely off with rare and mod stacking when compared to last league.

Dont run juiced maps. I have a build that struggles on juicy maps. Just keep them magic and run them, you will be fine.
"
Alendert wrote:
"
Ecion9022 wrote:
Most of my deaths are from rares that had very very very ridiculous mods.
They are denifitely on par with pinnacle and uber boss.

This is not the PoE that I used to play, the last 3 leagues determines whether I need to drop this game... seemingly the devs are hugging to much on making the rare encounter more frustrating.

Time to unistall the game.
Goodbye 5 years worth of playing with this account (i have another account registered in beta).

I will check PoE2 if still had this rare thingy interaction, i will skip installing and playing it.

Rares are absolutly fine. If you find game too hard you can try easier gamemodes. Don't compare them with pinnacle and ubers, even tutorial Black Star will simply oneshot you, if you rip characters at lvl 75.

Whelp sorry OP but here's a phys dot jugg telling you rares are okay, you lost :(
Out of all the reasons this game serves up for quitting you choose...hard rares?

okay...
Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't play HCSSF in ruthless. You are not good enough to do so, and it seems to be frustrating you.

I know I am not good enough to play that mode. I do think it is stupid to do a race in that supposed "niche" mode.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"
Darksouls02 wrote:
Dont run juiced maps. I have a build that struggles on juicy maps. Just keep them magic and run them, you will be fine.

well the thing is.. this guy isnt even getting to maps.
"
DS_Deadman wrote:

I know I am not good enough to play that mode.

Me neither but I do it anyway. Just died to Act V Kitava (mostly my own stupidity to fault).
Started over, what's the big deal?
I find it less frustrating to fail in the hardest mode there is than having no trouble finishing the acts and white and yellow maps to then fail at bosses that weren't intended for me to reach at all.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info