Probably time to quit :D

Most of my deaths are from rares that had very very very ridiculous mods.
They are denifitely on par with pinnacle and uber boss.

This is not the PoE that I used to play, the last 3 leagues determines whether I need to drop this game... seemingly the devs are hugging to much on making the rare encounter more frustrating.

Time to unistall the game.
Goodbye 5 years worth of playing with this account (i have another account registered in beta).

I will check PoE2 if still had this rare thingy interaction, i will skip installing and playing it.
Last bumped on May 16, 2023, 4:34:04 PM
"
Ecion9022 wrote:

This is not the PoE that I used to play, the last 3 leagues determines whether I need to drop this game... seemingly the devs are hugging to much on making the rare encounter more frustrating.

Goodbye 5 years worth of playing with this account (i have another account registered in beta).

I will check PoE2 if still had this rare thingy interaction, i will skip installing and playing it.

sorry to hear you are quitting PoE but lets not add to the waste of this world, so can I have all your currency and high value items in standard ?
Hit me up ingame --> HanSoloDK

Thx and GL exile.
rares deal insane amounts of damage compared to last league. not sure if it was done on purpose or something went wrong when designing the league..either way its so uncalled for
"
Ecion9022 wrote:

Rares are absolutly fine. If you find game too hard you can try easier gamemodes. Don't compare them with pinnacle and ubers, even tutorial Black Star will simply oneshot you, if you rip characters at lvl 75.
Yeah you are playing in Ruthless mode, no wonder.
"
jeerinho wrote:

What's that supposed to mean?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
jeerinho wrote:

hes not really experiencing any end game content that would be hard. rares are fine in yellow maps

edit- i thought he was talking to the guy above him who plays ruthless.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 25, 2023, 3:10:37 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

hes not really experiencing any end game content that would be hard. rares are fine in yellow maps

Ah, yes. that's a way of looking at it. OP didn't specify that he meant only rares in juiced up rippy red maps. Looked more like a general statement.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
PoE is tiring, one lapse of concentration and you can die instantly to any number of rare mob skills. I've just had enough until PoE 4.0, I'll play Diablo IV in the meantime.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
jeerinho wrote:

I mean the threadstarter does not have a single character on Crucible that isn't HC, isn't SSF, nor isn't Ruthless. No doubt, rares are hard but he's not the most qualified person to complain about it when he is purposely selecting the hardest game modes the game can offer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info