Probably time to quit :D

"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
DS_Deadman wrote:

I know I am not good enough to play that mode.

Me neither but I do it anyway. Just died to Act V Kitava (mostly my own stupidity to fault).
Started over, what's the big deal?
I find it less frustrating to fail in the hardest mode there is than having no trouble finishing the acts and white and yellow maps to then fail at bosses that weren't intended for me to reach at all.

To each their own, but I found that argument to be a head scratcher.
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Apr 26, 2023, 2:31:55 PM
welcome to the club
d4 is coming :)...we won't need poe anymore.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Can't tell if troll or serious.

Rares are fine if you have 90% mitigations, 5k regen, leech, etc. All content is.

This can usually be accomplished on most non-glass cannon builds for under 10 divs.

Nothing should be able to one-shot you, except maybe uber elder slam or exarch nova.
Its likely that most who respond saying 'game is fine' ' its not hard' bla bla bla. Are following someone elses meta build from youtube and without that wouldn't even make it to end game red maps themselves.

"
R3cKiTT wrote:
Its likely that most who respond saying 'game is fine' ' its not hard' bla bla bla. Are following someone elses meta build from youtube and without that wouldn't even make it to end game red maps themselves.

red maps are hardly considered as endgame these days lol.
even the last trash build is able to get to red maps just fine nowadays

"
Vendetta wrote:

it would be a blessing for the game if every single bot and rmt group would move over to d4 for their shady business.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 11, 2023, 8:15:01 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:

Sure...want to buy a bridge? LOL...the most RMT game in existence is going to topple POE...

Dream on...Dream on...Dream until your dreams turn blue...
This is a stupid Aurabot account, doing and saying stupid things...
"
Vendetta wrote:

Just played necro to lvl 10 and barb to lvl 14. D4 is fucking TRAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
"
UnholyHanma wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Just played necro to lvl 10 and barb to lvl 14. D4 is fucking TRAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!

LOL thats like someone coming here and saying that they played act 1...act 1 here is worse than early d4
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on May 13, 2023, 4:23:52 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:

Played previous beta - boring iq 10 building/Abilities choice,auto-leveling, 3 affixes gear design.
Graphics/locations design - decent.
Rest - big question.
So i don't get by what you mean - D4 is coming.
Pretty mediocore game in current state.
Also it cost 70$ + 10/25$ battlepasses 4 times/year - dont like game with that kind of monetization.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on May 13, 2023, 7:09:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info