"
Helianthusss wrote:
Here's my entry! Title: Crucible Forge Syndicate Organization

Sorry reposted.. image is broken somehow
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
~ PegasusRideR's Forge ~

Welcome to my forge!

Painted on 50x35cm paper with acrylic paint, scanned in a studio in 6 parts, then combined. Also adjusted the scanned file for fine art printing and reprinted, then photos of both the original painting and the printed result were taken in a photo studio for proof of quality. If you like my work and would like to have a copy, you can find the file ready for printing below with instructions. Hope you like it, and good luck everyone!

You will find 6 files here. First is the scan of the painting that is for viewing on monitors and mobile screens, adjusted to look the same as the original painting looks to the naked eye (This one is my submission). Then photos of the original painting and the printed result, the scan file of the painting which is adjusted for printing, and lastly two work-in-progress photos taken with a phone.

Scan File For Viewing On Monitor/Smartphone (My Submission):

Photo Of The Original Painting:

Photo Of The Printed Example:

Scan File For Fine Art Printing: https://i.lensdump.com/i/kUzi9i.png

Note: This scanned file is specifically adjusted for fine art printing on a Hahnemühle Photo Rag Pearl (320gr) paper. This way you can get %95 of the same quality, as can be seen in the example print above. You can also print on similar types of papers having as close characteristics as possible, to make sure the result will be as close as possible. Printing on canvas is not recommended.

Work-In-Progress:
Spoiler
Drawing:

Finalizing:

Note: Due to the sunlight's position, the colors of the original painting and the printed result vary slightly here. Please check the photos of them above for the right colors.

I just submitted my entry and I'm quoting it here to make sure it won't be missed. Good luck everyone!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on May 22, 2023, 10:36:05 PM
I hope I'm not too late!

How did this terrible creature come to be?
Hate alone was not enough. It took one more ingredient.
Love... poisoned by betrayal,
to bring so much bloodshed and woe.
I'm not really good at this. But I liked one idea. This is Autonomir, reaver of Drones taking a bath. I think he is saying something like "Hop in, Exile, the lava is great!"

Some 3d stuff)

WIPs below

Spoiler

Thank you for the opportunity, I never thought I could make an illustration like this! Congratulations to all the participants, it was great to see new awesome artwork every day while checking out this thread! :D
"Melted heart without enchanter aka I started too late..." (kinda wip)

...but still i wanted participate:

Main idea - "Enchanter and melted heart" (wip):
Last edited by Isoori on May 22, 2023, 7:59:38 PM
Death Pour
A broke soul pouring molten metal into the forge.

Coming Soon...
Last edited by OiKocchiKoi on May 22, 2023, 9:18:20 PM
Death Pour
A broke soul pouring molten metal into the forge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIhtrBuvPXU

Last edited by OiKocchiKoi on May 22, 2023, 9:07:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info