240k kills - 0 divines - sadge

Char Level 92
247K Monsters killed
102 Atlas Skill Points
2 VoidStones

ZERO divine !

Impossible to progress with 1chaos sells or Chaos receipe.

Hey it does pay to crab a bit ;-),
one day after this post i drop my first divine in this league.
Last edited by Tichong on Apr 26, 2023, 10:39:15 AM
Just had 2 in one map. Up to 6 raw now XD
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I am at 558k and I run t16 maps 8hrs a day and I have only got two divine drops and 0 ex's and one div came before maps. I have not had anything over 30c drop in last 40hrs of maping.

But I did get Divine alter 3rd blue map. But I got Divine alter day 2 both leagues. I get good drops when I am low level. Once I hot low mid 90s nothing drops again. I feels level restricts your drops.

I always have a blast first week of league. I get good drops and every map is exciting. The I get to low 90s and the drops stop. And then I am just running maps it feels for exp but then I run 20 maps and get nothing from it and then out of nowhere I die instantly without any warning and lose the only thing I gained from those maps which is exp.

Gets frustrating. Right now I have my trade up and put my whole gear set up because I am bored of my character since nothing drops and I can't push him any further. Not farming maps for no rewards just to lose my exp to some bs mechanic I cant even see.
Last edited by Id1eRace on Apr 26, 2023, 5:08:50 PM
This may be absolute bullsh*t, though I'm confident GGG has dynamic drop rates.

Whenever I leave the game for a reasonable amount of time, upon return my drop rate seems to spike up briefly. I seem to usually, if not always find a divine on the day I come back after a week or two off.

I don't want to draw attention to the implications dynamic drop rates can entail. That's just my experience.

I'll post a screenshot of my kill-count if I remember when I get home. I never knew this was something you could do. It's quite cool =)
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
First div shrine XD Add 12 to the total.
"
Moridin79 wrote:
First div shrine XD Add 12 to the total.

Oh that reminds me of last league. 1.5 mio kills, 0 divine shrines. This league i am team red, but i can't beat 12 divines with my sextants^^ Although it's close.
I dunno, everything I try...it just can't compare to the fun I have doing delirium/ritual. So I am always on the left red side, don't even care about divine shrines.
First divine at 350k.
With 3 characters (till maps) found 1 divine. 4 chaos dropped total, rest bullshit currency.

After reading all posts here: drop rate of divine is extremely low, chaos orbs are also quite rare.

This league is since I play (delirium) the worst rewarding for me.
Live your Life. Love your Life.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I dunno, everything I try...it just can't compare to the fun I have doing delirium/ritual. So I am always on the left red side, don't even care about divine shrines.

I don't really either but it was fun to get one. I'm team blue because quant and fuck meteors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info