240k kills - 0 divines - sadge

As title says, 240k kills on 1 char and almost at lvl 95, i have not had a single raw divine drop - Anybody that can beat my numbers ? kek....
Last bumped on May 11, 2023, 1:39:48 AM
How you count kill numbers? :D
just type /kills
:))
"
KongCas wrote:
As title says, 240k kills on 1 char and almost at lvl 95, i have not had a single raw divine drop - Anybody that can beat my numbers ? kek....

265k here.
I had similar curse last league. According to mob killing achievement i was over 400k kills almost month into league before 1st drop.

There are some mechanics that heavily compensate/cause divine drops. Legion for example. If your build can do Legions and t14 maps (altars), you should get divine every day with 2-3 hours of casual gameplay.

With other mechanics...it seems to be bigger coinflip. Only think you can do is to either go faster through content and/or juice more.
281k - not even an exalted
almost 400k 1 div
You write all these numbers as if they should mean something. How often should a Divine Orb drop for it to still actually mean anything and have some value? How fast does it drop if you're lucky? How many kills must you have for you to be unlucky? What's average?

Come on, bring some substance to the discussion, instead of meaningless whining.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
126k here

4 total divine drop

6 divine loot from vendor " tujen "
232K only 2 div drops 1 voidborn key but have gotten other lucky item drops. rng is rng...
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info