3.21.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Crashed to desktop 3 times since this patch went live :(
Yeah.
Standard is still a dead zone for the LL aurastackers.
You've practically killed the highly invested LL aurastackers on Standard, and NO - we are NOT coming to play "Leagues".
The leaching mobs MUST GO OUT !
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
You can now dismiss the unclaimed Kirac's Vault rewards notification with right-click. The notification will reappear when you earn a new reward, or when you next login.

Thank you <3
"
Yeah.
Standard is still a dead zone for the LL aurastackers.
You've practically killed the highly invested LL aurastackers on Standard, and NO - we are NOT coming to play "Leagues".
The leaching mobs MUST GO OUT !

I think the other 200,000 of us would just.. ya know, rather have loot from the mechanic.

maybe get to this guy at some point with his stuff.. but like.. for everyone else, some loot from the league mechanic would be suuuuuuper.
4 months for this? This was april's fool joke right?
A bit better, but still a long way to go. Every shit league mechanic you did, you could feel this dissaster on first play test. If you don,t want to expend your closed testing. Hire 2 guys for testing.

Goodluck.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
What about all other monsters, outside of crucible encounters? You buffed so many normal mobs...

What about Totems? Will you let them stay again? It's currently impossible to play in some situations. Some Maps where monsters are near the entrance sometimes charge you instantly, normally no problem. Even if you die. But now I had already maps where I got instant visit of mobs and was not able to setup at least a few totems (flamedash or anything else would not work either) to die but still have killed a few so I get an actionwindow.

This must be revertet.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Wow - it takes only 4 days for ya to nerf OP crucible mobs.
Good Job.
Guess rest aspects of the game will be playable in another 2 weeks - when all people will leave.
But what about other regular yellow-Archnemesis mobs?
I met them often in t5-t9 maps (Harvest and maps usually).
Like - Extra Life%, %Hp as Extra ES, Life Regen, Always Crits- are you going to to something with these ones?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Apr 11, 2023, 6:17:42 AM
Loot no?
You somehow forgot the most important fix.

Make the crucible monsters actualy drop loot somewhat relative to their difficulty or at least match the rest of the game.

This feels like such a big oversight for the type of game we are playing.

Also these issues were obvious for everyone playing the game right from the moment we first met the mechanic. What happened to your internal testing recently?
Last edited by Reptyl on Apr 11, 2023, 6:23:19 AM

Why do you work a on league for months only to then nerf the mechanic 4 days in?

Why cant you test this stuff?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info