3.21.0b Patch Notes
Crucible League Changes:
- Crucible monsters now have much less damage reduction, except when channeled to maximum difficulty.
- Crucible monsters now have less life at all levels, most notably in Part 2 of the campaign, and in low-tier Maps. In addition, Crucible Bosses have had their life further reduced by roughly 20%.
- Increased the amount of Crucible Passive Skill Tree experience gained from encounters, particularly for encounters that are not fully-channelled. This should result in smoother progression on the experience bar while channelling.
- Increased the drop rate of Igneous Geodes. Lower-tier Crucible monsters are now more likely to drop these. Note Geodes have a higher chance to drop in high-tier Maps, and their drop chance is affected by item quantity.
- Added a "Crucible Item" filter to the Miscellaneous filters section on the Path of Exile: Trade website.
- You can now dismiss the unclaimed Kirac's Vault rewards notification with right-click. The notification will reappear when you earn a new reward, or when you next login.
- Fixed a bug where explosives in the Olroth, Origin of the Fall encounter were not destroying crystals.
- Fixed an instance crash.
- Fixed a client crash.
This patch was deployed without restarting the servers, so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2023, 11:41:58 AM