What's Been Discovered So Far?

We discovered that sadly the trade page works less often than it does and that crucible is pretty much the archnemesis mobs added again. Not the same effects but the same problems. People hated them to the core once lets try it again? or what was the thought process? The last league was a rogue-lite with actual rewards unique buffs a special item (that sadly got deleted) and now after an extra long development time this? A mechanic that most everyone skip because it often does more harm than good but at least hard and unrewarding? People said over and over again that they didnt enjoy unkillable mobs and random oneshots its not difficulty or challenge it's just a bad design. Leveling shouldnt have been made harder either. An Oak shouldnt last minutes for a new player because it heals more than what they can hit...Way overtuned life and later damage mods... And it seems you still anchor to these ideas and refuse to learn from the backlashes and dead leagues of the past.
Last edited by Eshu on Apr 11, 2023, 1:54:34 AM
"
francorocco23 wrote:
make the crucible monsters less tanky, there's literaly no reason for a t1 white map blue mob to be tankier than a uber boss

also, make them drop weapons with trees unlocked anywhere, not just on the remnants, this would make the league actualy rewarding to do

this, and no to mention their overtuned life and damage while leveling.
Mirror of Kalandra?
done lots of the new league but cant seem to find this titans thing people talk about.
"What's been discovered so far..."

Is that this is what it feels like to fight 5 Metamorphs at once. And then makes you question if your loot filter is working cause literally nothing drops from them and all you're left with is a scuffed rare weapon.

Please balance the league more GGG. I really wanted to like it but I'd rather keep playing standard if the league mechanic isn't gonna be profitable at all.
"my mana is gone..."
"
GunHammers wrote:
I discovered my will to live rapidly decreasing as I play this treacherous farce of an update.
Soon my family will sense a rotten stench seeping through the door that has been sealed shut for several days wondering what has gone wrong and trying to break through.
My seven hundred pound Dorito's Dust(TM) covered corpse will rise from the ground, gaming chair still attached and attack those I once held dear.

For that is what this league has done to me.

Give this man an Oscar ! Also, look what u have done GGG, by refusing to hire a real tester. Hope u had a nice Easter while this man was in pure pain like many, many many, many many many others that tried the league.
"
WhySoDark wrote:
"What's been discovered so far..."

Is that this is what it feels like to fight 5 Metamorphs at once. And then makes you question if your loot filter is working cause literally nothing drops from them and all you're left with is a scuffed rare weapon.

Please balance the league more GGG. I really wanted to like it but I'd rather keep playing standard if the league mechanic isn't gonna be profitable at all.

I purchased a supporter pack and love GGG.

This time around however, I have to agree with some of these statements.

Monsters being overtuned is fine, as long as the rewards mirror the challenge in some way.

The current only real reason to do crucibles is: level your used weapon and that's it.

Leveling random weapons just to see a shit tree isn't just unrewarding and a waste of time, it's also just not fun to do.

I watched the live stream and thought "oh, so when a weapon drops you can see what tree it has and if it's worth invested a bunch of time into". Similar to how fractured items instantly show you what mod is fractured, feels cool to loot. I really wish it was the way I thought it during the livestream, but not having to invest time to see only garbage at a very high rate.

We are basically blindly looking for the holy grail which then also just isn't that big of a deal. The real awesome passive trees are rarer than a holy grail.

Just like with Synthesis league being the GOAT after they fixed it 2 weeks after launch, I have faith that this league will be improved as it has a lot of potential. Just right now the mechanic feels very very meh.
Arian Synthesis of G3
considering the jump from Sanctum to this - as someone who prefers a more immediately impactful league mechanic I thought this would be great

while in theory it's awesome - the execution feels pretty lacking at the moment. no loot from crucible mobs means unless I have items I want to throw in the crucible I ignore the mechanic. there's already been several posts in this thread alone on top of videos from creators talking about ways to improve the league and make it more engaging. hopefully you take these feedbacks seriously and implement some of these ideas.

the random currency nodes on items is a far cry from the currency people are able to make in other leagues, especially compared to Sanctum which we just had. the lack of items dropping means short of the actual crucible forge maps, it really does just feel like standard with some updates.
let's get tree on unique weapons ,there's already so much downgrade option that makes this league mechanic totaly dumb .... !!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
I discovered that this league is not worth it, even as D4 waiting room...
"
Antago wrote:
What's Been Discovered So Far?

That you now commit to obnoxious advertising for your battle pass with a blinking icon that I can't dismiss until getting the trash rewards.

From the latest patch notes:
"
You can now dismiss the unclaimed Kirac's Vault rewards notification with right-click. The notification will reappear when you earn a new reward, or when you next login.

thanks, well done fixing that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info