What's Been Discovered So Far?

Interesting items, but league mechanic need a lot more work to be fun, so more people have a chance to get them.

Spoiler
GGG deleted my previous post, I want to apologize for too much negativity.

Also, I know where line on sand now, thanks!
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Weapon trees should not have crappy negative mods given the challenge to get them.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I like the art of The Rusted Bard
I discovered my will to live rapidly decreasing as I play this treacherous farce of an update.
Soon my family will sense a rotten stench seeping through the door that has been sealed shut for several days wondering what has gone wrong and trying to break through.
My seven hundred pound Dorito's Dust(TM) covered corpse will rise from the ground, gaming chair still attached and attack those I once held dear.

For that is what this league has done to me.
chances of getting a beta key 0.000001 %
Oh nice something shiny!
Well, the normal state of PoE is in fantastic shape because I'm having a blast still even though I'm not doing the league content.
Big yikes sounding like an automated response as if someone was complaining to customer service and the company just hit 1 and this post came out
Yeah, where's the loot explosions, the mobs are way too tanky, and remove the downsides to the first upgrade on the skill tree, kinda sucks having your item ruined immediately because of something like that...
I can't work out whether the mechanic is overtuned or whether it's just that my character is still bad. Will be clearer in a few days.

It's refreshing to have a mechanic with chaotic fights again, rather than dull fights with huge loot bribes.
Le Toucan Will Return
fix your league
communicate with your players
read the forums

no drops from overturned monsters
chris said downsides are at the end of the trees, turns out its always the first node bricking builds

crucible feels like it has been thrown together within 5 days with ZERO QA testing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info