What's Been Discovered So Far?

I dont know if my crucible tree is bugged or if its supposed to work this way because if i even channel for a little bit the monsters is 100 times harder than map bosses.
So i just skip the crucible thing altogether.
Sad indeed.

Another thing though,
I managed to kill one of the rare yellow crucible monsters, taking like 15 deaths.
I raised this monster as a spectre and boy this spectre rocks..
Last edited by Mateo_swe on Apr 11, 2023, 12:55:28 PM
"
The Geomantic Gyre has only one socket but its Crucible Passive Skill Tree only has high level Support Passive Skills, allowing for up to 5 level 30 supports!

add this feature to all unique weapons and i might consider playing your leagues.

those rare weapon crucible trees are so bad, im amazed people actualy want to play this league lmao. those mods are garbage.
fk archnemesis.
League Mechanic is like artifact weapons from WoW which was dope af!! These people just dont understand how to have an imagination. Could be tuned just a we bit but I like the challenge and having "artifact power's."
these uniques really have unique mods. I am curious where the crow card drops
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Hope you Guys fix that League ASAP!

It's not that Fun i expected it to be :/
The Idea is Cool and everything, but the End Result we have now is Ridiculous sry.

I got my 10/10 and I think I am done with the league.

I already bought ALL of the new unique, most were 1 alc, some I went big and paid 1 chaos, the only thing worth anything was the suppress/ ailment jewel.
0 drop gang - https://i.imgur.com/UQNCeSd.png

<a href="https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670">11-Mar-2021 - The day Poe destroyed Harvest, the day poe officially died</a>
We discover server instability and shitty performance overall
Last edited by GarbageLootEnjoyer on Apr 11, 2023, 5:36:57 PM
This is a super tone-deaf post considering that nearly everyone globally is hating this league/league mechanic/lack of loot/constant player nerfs.

Overwhelming negative feedback globally is being pretty much completely ignored, and you come forward with a discovered uniques post instead of a planned changes/apology/explanation/roadmap of improvement?

If you're trying to drive the player base into a competitor - constantly nerfing their ability to play, and making unfun/unrewarding mechanics + reintroducing wildly overtuned rare mobs from Archnmesis that everyone hated for over a year straight and saw record low player retention -- this is an excellent way to go about it.

Players feel ignored, devalued, and like we're being guinea pigs for Ruthless.. The game mode that under 0.2% of the playerbase is participating in.

Maybe my expectations are wrong.
Last edited by Teako on Apr 11, 2023, 5:43:44 PM
Yall at GGG seriously need to start erring on the side of giving players a bit too much loot, because lately it seems like you're so worried that the mechanic will be overtuned that you drastically undertune it and it feels dreadful.

It feels like launch Lake of Kalandra all over again only worse. Who's bright idea was it to have the mechanic drop no loot whatsoever? Godawful execution on an otherwise very interesting concept (item skilltrees).
Last edited by Captain_Murphy on Apr 11, 2023, 6:05:33 PM
I did every Crucible while leveling through campaign, mostly channeled to full. It was hard and took a lot of time but rewarded some nice exp I guess. It was fun to an extent.

When I reached maps, I tried few and and depending on channel:
Effort required: non to huge
Cost: 1-6+ portals, loss of exp
Rewards: none to none (maybe with 100-1000 maps you get some nice stuff) or you need special strategy.

It's not Thursday but am I already so out of touch? Or the expectations what League mechanic is supposed to give and what it gives is very much not aligned between GGG and players?
Thank you for providing something new (even if it is heavily Scourge2.0 favored). And no thank you for not learning from Ultimatum what a good (player expected!) league mechanic is supposed to be.

PS! I must remove Crucible supporter from my Titles becasue I do not support this mechanic:)
Last edited by morfeablack on Apr 12, 2023, 8:37:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info