We have released a new version of Kirac's Vault Pass! This league's pass can be purchased with points, and for the first time, has a free track available. Its premium track contains a new exclusive armour set and some mystery boxes, rather than unique item skins.

Free Track

The free track of Kirac's Vault rewards you with items such as Scouting Reports, Scarabs, Sextants and Breachstones for completing bonus objectives of maps in Path of Exile's endgame. You can complete it once in each Crucible league you play, such as Crucible or Hardcore Crucible. The free track does not grant items in Ruthless modes or Private Leagues.

You'll earn your first reward upon entering the Karui Shores, after defeating Kitava. You'll earn additional rewards by completing sets of map bonus objectives while exploring your Atlas. If you complete the bonus objectives of all 115 maps, you'll have earned all available rewards!

Exclusive Microtransactions

Purchase your premium pass and complete Atlas objectives to earn mystery boxes and the exclusive Igneous Emperor Armour Set. This armour set is purely cosmetic and does not affect your character's power or progression.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I purchase the Pass and track my progress through it?

How do I claim my rewards?

Is the Premium Pass still good value?

Do I get anything right away for buying the Pass?

Is this pay-to-win in any way?

Do I need to have bought the Pass before I complete my Atlas? Is there a penalty for just waiting until near the end of the league and buying it then?

Can I pay more money to unlock rewards that I have not been able to unlock through gameplay?

Is the Pass available for Standard players?

Will I have access to my exclusive skins in Standard or future leagues?

Are the Pass or its cosmetic skins available after this league ends?

What happens if I'm playing in multiple Crucible leagues? Which league does the Pass track progress from?

Will the Kirac's Vault Pass be released on Console platforms?

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
It's a bait
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Apr 7, 2023, 7:56:35 PM
I really prefer the old iteration compared to this.
Just an armor set? No unique skins? Well, at least you can use points if you already have them, which I guess is arguably even better....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Uh No. The map currency items and breach stones. Please don't do stuff like that. Please dont give currency items or item items away in passes free or not. Dont go down that road.

Also the armor set and mystery boxes? Thats a super lame pass man. Like why? Who thought this was good? Another armour set. Instead of the cool alternative items you've been giving us.

This is a nerf.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Last edited by Gunslingerx64 on Apr 7, 2023, 8:13:04 PM
At least vault pass was something unique with trash and almost unusable but UNIQUE skins. And now it is just common mid-low tier armour set.
I recommend removing the currency items literally right now, updating the post and pretending you never had it up in the first place, BEFORE everyone starts winding down from their gameplay session and all hell breaks lose on the forums and reddit.

Yikes.

I know it's free, but it's such a transparent, cheap, and honestly sad attempt to get players to open the Kiracs Vault menu, even if they're not interested in cosmetics. I am really disappointed.

Put the mystery boxes in the free track, go back to the previous unique item variations and just make sure each Vault Pass has at least 1 leveling item in it.

Maybe make a series of League-Themed Tabula skins to replace the old brimmed hats or something.

Purchasable with points is great, and I get that the value has to be adjusted, but this is just an armor set with extra FOMO.

Edit: I do admire your ability and willingness to adjust these sorts of systems quickly and experiment, though.
Last edited by ELEKTROLL on Apr 7, 2023, 8:19:41 PM
Oh that armour is neat! TY GGG!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
Last edited by Natilo on Apr 7, 2023, 8:30:16 PM
Absolutely depressing.

Remove the free track, right now. Stick to only MTX.
This is borderline pushing for the acceptance of pay for power and pay to win even though it's "free".

Gonna be funny to see what this grows into 5 years from now.
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
Last edited by aLamew on Apr 7, 2023, 8:41:33 PM
Disappointing. No alternate skins.

This is a skip for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info