We have released a new version of Kirac's Vault Pass! This league's pass can be purchased with points, and for the first time, has a free track available. Its premium track contains a new exclusive armour set and some mystery boxes, rather than unique item skins.

Free Track

The free track of Kirac's Vault rewards you with items such as Scouting Reports, Scarabs, Sextants and Breachstones for completing bonus objectives of maps in Path of Exile's endgame. You can complete it once in each Crucible league you play, such as Crucible or Hardcore Crucible. The free track does not grant items in Ruthless modes or Private Leagues.

You'll earn your first reward upon entering the Karui Shores, after defeating Kitava. You'll earn additional rewards by completing sets of map bonus objectives while exploring your Atlas. If you complete the bonus objectives of all 115 maps, you'll have earned all available rewards!

Exclusive Microtransactions

Purchase your premium pass and complete Atlas objectives to earn mystery boxes and the exclusive Igneous Emperor Armour Set. This armour set is purely cosmetic and does not affect your character's power or progression.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I purchase the Pass and track my progress through it?

How do I claim my rewards?

Is the Premium Pass still good value?

Do I get anything right away for buying the Pass?

Is this pay-to-win in any way?

Do I need to have bought the Pass before I complete my Atlas? Is there a penalty for just waiting until near the end of the league and buying it then?

Can I pay more money to unlock rewards that I have not been able to unlock through gameplay?

Is the Pass available for Standard players?

Will I have access to my exclusive skins in Standard or future leagues?

Are the Pass or its cosmetic skins available after this league ends?

What happens if I'm playing in multiple Crucible leagues? Which league does the Pass track progress from?

Will the Kirac's Vault Pass be released on Console platforms?

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info