Kirac's Vault

How can I get rid of this besides buying? I already spent 100 bucks this league, you want me to spent more just to not get annoyed?
let us disable this stupid flame diarehya and i will buy it
Not sure if anyone in GGG reads this and will it matter but this is my constructive criticism.

The giving away of bubblegum currency seems like a first step to pay to win. It always starts small. Item here Item there. Not to mention how RMT is against TOS except when the developer does it.

The vault used to be great to get unique skins with twists. That was Great.

Now it is what the old supporter packs used to be.

For me I will protest with my wallet as I did during Kalandra league which was the only other time I did not purchase this pass and I will not now either as I do not like the direction this is pointing at and could end up be.

It feels disconnected, rushed and a bit disappointing.

But as mentioned above I will display my dislike with my wallet.
i do not agree with the currency rewards at all. its the beginning of a slippery slope. its basically worthless to begin with and sure right now its all little bubblegum but where is this train going? consumable skin transfers or the various invisible mtx people crave would be awesome free rewards
So let me get this straight. Endgame alch and go can easily reach 2 divines per hour farming rates right so let's say about 7 chaos per minute on a 200ish chaos per divine exchange rate. Now you plug a UI element into our face that cannot be removed until we spend about 30 seconds walking physically into the damn vault and claim what? 3 horizon orbs... About 2 chaos orbs per minute making it so you effectively lose currency for taking the time to claim them.

This is not a free pass reward to promote it, it's a punishment if you don't want to watch the advertisement 24/7.
I guess the consensus is the FREE REWARDS part suck? I think the armor is hella cool honestly lol
"
simisticot wrote:
Hi, I don't usually comment here but I care deeply about this.
The "free track" feels insulting and I would like for it to be removed as soon as possible.

I love supporter packs, to me they're a symbol of a company truly doing its absolute best to make the most of an often grimy business model.
Allowing players to "upgrade" from point purchases to supporter packs and from supporter packs to more expensive ones is a very customer-friendly move which I have always appreciated.

Same goes for supporter packs being priced at exactly their point value. It speaks to the company's confidence about its offering, to wanting the customer to feel good about their purchase.

Same goes for allowing players to pay for private leagues as they go, by adding slots and time whenever they choose.

With GGG's history as an exemplar in the freemium space, seeing you add the vault pass and advertise it directly in the Atlas UI was extremely sad to see. Condescending to the player with imaginary "progression" that they've made towards "unlocking" a product that you're in actuality selling for 30$ was a sad first step that I found was at least not too difficult to ignore.

It has now come to displaying permanent notifications at those same arbitrary milestones and forcing the player to engage with your in-game advertisement to make it go away. This kind of in-game advertising is obviously, and purposely too difficult for me to ignore.

So again I'm asking you to make the vault pass at least easy to ignore again, to stop notifying me in game and forcing me to acknowledge it, I guarantee you that it only builds resentment.

I completely agree with this; very well put!

I really despise when this sort of advertisement shows up ingame. More so, when it's deliberately placed so you can't ignore it. When the Vault Pass was introduced, I missclicked the button/hotkey so often and opened the vault pass page instead of the atlas tree. I eventually got around that by rebinding my hotkeys. However, now we have a blinking update at the bottom that doesn't go away until you collect your rewards? This sort of conditioning is absolutely disgusting and definitely deters me from buying supporter packs. It's honestly really sad to see you go down this road further and further. I don't want to imagine how it will be in 5 years, when PoE 2 will be out but I don't want to play the game anymore because you have adapted all those industry standard practices.
would buy it if this was available in standard, what a shame.
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
nvm. got it wrong
Last edited by Schiriki on Apr 9, 2023, 3:24:32 AM
"
Sieegfreed wrote:
so... its started... the oficial Pay2Win in PoE...

“That's one small step for Kirac's Vault buyers, one giant leap for GGG.”

The items are FREE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info