[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

"
klorin2 wrote:
With Skin of the Lords bought, I'm now full tanking juiced expedition encounters, it's so effortless. Hang in there brothers it's a good build and worth playing!

Working towrads it! Gonna placeholder a skin of the loyals first probably tho. I'm still pretty broke sadge
I came here to say the problem has been fixed :) Now I am tanky as all hell and still on a shitty 200 ES Chest lol. Adding the Cold Iron Point was game changing also.

Hyped to get skin of the lords and start stacking Perfect Agonys :)

Glad I stuck with it!!! Worth!
Im 59/32 block , 2900 ES , 17500 armour, MAX Res all with flasks up
Running Determination , TS , and Disc But Im still getting wrecked in t11+ maps. I was doing way better with the Life variant prior to getting AA.
Can someone take a quick look at my build and see what I can do to stay alive ? lol thanks.
Anyone know why a level 18 cast when stunned setup won't work all of a sudden? Is there some tech I don't know stopping it? I am don't have stun immunity lol

Edit: Seems like it might be my mana. Not enough to cast it bc I am at 31 and it takes 50+ :(
Last edited by GunSm0k3d on Apr 12, 2023, 7:38:06 PM
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Running Determination , TS , and Disc But Im still getting wrecked in t11+ maps. I was doing way better with the Life variant prior to getting AA.
Can someone take a quick look at my build and see what I can do to stay alive ? lol thanks.
On first glance it looks like you can grab a new ring now that you went CI :) I am wondering if needing grace, determ combo is the play
"
GunSm0k3d wrote:
"
ColeonePS wrote:
On first glance it looks like you can grab a new ring now that you went CI :) I am wondering if needing grace, determ combo is the play

Yeah certainly a good call on the ring. I forgot it was chaos res and life. I'm gonna get the grace back up and running and drop disc and see how it goes.
Build seems very interesting but I'm a bit confused about the playstyle. Do we just channel Storm Burst and let the summons do their thing? Also, is it viable to level with Poison Conc in first acts instead of Toxic Rain?

Thanks!
"
SPYDER680 wrote:
Wall of Text Warning.

level 84 so far, damage output is painful so far at times, im sure its alot of gear issues.

Looking at the Flasks, will most likely go

1-Topaz (Crafted 50-55% Avoid Ignited + Charge gain or Duration)
1-Sapphire (Crafted 50-55% Avoid Frozen + Charge gain or Duration)
1-Ruby (60-65% Reduced Curses during Flask effect + Charge gain or Duration)
1-Jade - (12-14% Movement Speed During Flask effect + Charge gain or Duration)
1-Granite-Rumi's (Unique)

Without going above 75% ele resists, it seems hard to pass up the 3 20% less Elemental Flasks.. that get a 65% Bonus...

Pathfinder and Flask Effect -
Why take Master Alch ? Seems like a waste.. Its easy to hit Elemental Ailment Immune. I will be taking the node before Master Surgeon for another 8% Flask Duration and 5% effect.

35% Increase Flask Effect (20% Pathfinder, 5% Careful Conserv, 10% Natural Remedies)
30% Increased Magic Util Flask Effect
65% Increased Flask Effect Total for all Magic Util Flasks.

36% Flask Duration (16% Pathfinder, 20% Natural Rem.)
60% Flask Charges Gained (20% Pathfinder,20% Natural Remedies, 20% Careful Conserv Ring )
Reduced Charges Used - 10% Careful Conserv

Overall Defense options with this flask setup im looking at...
33% Reduced Elemental Damage Taken
+80% Resist from Elemental Flasks.
100% Spell Supression
Immune Chaos Damage (CI)
Immune Shock (Tempest Shield)
Immune Ignite - (80% avoid chance to be ignited on 1 Flask) +boots or abyss
Immune Freeze - (80% Avoid Chance to be Frozen/Chilled on 1 Flask) +boots or abyss
Immune Curse - (Up to 100% Reduced Curses during Flask effect on 1 Flask)
Immune Crit (Enemies poisoned by you cannot Crit)
Immune Bleed - (Boots)
Immune Corrupted Blood (Jewel)
75% Spell Block
54% Block (16% from Rumi, 38% Aegis)
Armor Value ?
Evasion Value ?
Remove Maim/Hinder on Flask usage
Blind Enemies on Hit (Abyss Jewel)

Boots Options - Gives max Bleed Avoid / finish Elemental Ailment Avoid
Prefix
ES Mod
%ES Mod
Movement Speed

Suffix

Shaper - Suffix Avoid Elemental Ailments to Max
Crafted-51-60% Chance to avoid Bleed
Free Slot

Eater of Worlds - Max Bleed Immune
Searing Movement speed or Action Speed

No dedicated Movement Flask.. but with 30% Boots, Jade Flask can hit 49% to 53%
68% Max with 35% Boots and Searing Mod

Only Concern is no Basalt Flask.. or Pass on jade for basalt ?

Of course.. this on also matters if the 65% Flask effect Combo works on all Mods on a Magic Util Flask..

Yees, the elemental-dr-flasks are very tanky and most easy without investments to raise to 100% flask-uptime.

Also you can reach fast 100% ailment avoidances with shock avoidance on a flask, stormshroud jewel and shield-mastery or a stat on a ghastly jewel.

Or with the new ancestral vision, eldritch boots and shield mastery you are at 10ü% all elemental ailments avoidances too.

There are dozen of possibilities in the flask-set-up.

Against Maven or Cortex all three elemental-flasks are most strong.
It's also possible to use an impossible escape for max-resis or with a bismuth flask or the three elemental flasks the melding of the flesh.

In other content I tend to a mixed set-up: aegis aurora is so strong boosted by armour with a granite and basalt-flask, which are impressive increased by skin of the lords and aura-effects. For the basalt- (and rumi-) -flask is not easy to reach 100% uptime, so taking another in is nice too.
The Jade-flask-effect is also also doubled and is mostly very strong in combination with iron reflexes against most uber-bosses and for farming facetanking uber-exarch and uber-sirus.

Then a special elemental-flask is added against special bosses (topaz against eater, rubin against exarch, etc.).

Last, when you did not stacked castspeed somewhere else, an onslaught-flask and castspeed-suffix is very helpful for fast maxing HoA-virulences against singletargets (and for more movement and es on hit with the watcher's eye discipline-mod).

I will improve the flasks-section later and need also to test some more for 100% uptime singletarget.

I thought also about pathing the 2 small nodes instead Master Alch. But the build is also a strong simulacrum-farmer and in there the removals of the secondary elemnental-ailments scorch & brittle are tanky.

Though decisions!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 16, 2023, 12:07:02 AM
Hi Chromino,
i really wanted to try this version, but I was scared with the value of the items, but what bothered me the most was having to launch curses manually, I'll wait for some more comfortable idea.
"
radius540 wrote:
Hi Chromino,
i really wanted to try this version, but I was scared with the value of the items, but what bothered me the most was having to launch curses manually, I'll wait for some more comfortable idea.

Hi Radius!

Great to see you on this side of the tree! Arachnophilia forever! 😀

Skin of the Lords is expensive, yes, and it's droprate was nerfed hard.
Skin of the Loyals are decreasing in prices already.

But strong clusters, Uul-Netol's amulet, b.i.s. watcher's eyes, aegis auroras, triad grips, CIP Aa starter-weapon are cheaper as in last leages on the other side. Currency is obtained also a litle bit faster with trading crucible-trees and maps-selling.
Overall it's not easy to obtain the aegis and sol, but it works again a bit slower. I got for 2 chaos into t3, for 5 chaos into t5, for 40 chaos into t11 and for 5 div into t15.

For the curses I use mostly divergent storm brand - hextouch - despair and last early vulnerability, later temporal chains.
Nice is also to apply with (phantasmal) void sphere and some great tanky-effects, but cd. Perfect to place also before the crucible, heist door, breach etc. starts and best for blights.

So you have with 1 click both virulences and chaining curses.

You can go also with witchfire brew without any clicks and only one curse or instead or trigger with cast when stunned or cast while channeling the curses.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 14, 2023, 3:16:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info