[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp,53M dps

Build going nice now after i purchased skin of the lords for 11div.

Was able to face tank normal sirus even without skin.

Just one question: After being immune to bleed and ignite, my biggest enemy are cold-dot-ground effects. Any way to reduce that dmg ? For example the maven stuff. I assume its cold dmg.

Not a zoomer mapper, but i can juice everytime 100% in forge. Still looking for something useful on the ironpoint dagger, got increased stats at least.

2nd question: When i try to add united in dreams, my herald looses around 30% dmg. Guess because he got already 84% poison chance. Or am im missing something else.
What are sources of minions poison on hit? My game reads mine as 55% and I don't know where it's coming from...
"
2letterz wrote:
Build going nice now after i purchased skin of the lords for 11div.

Was able to face tank normal sirus even without skin.

Just one question: After being immune to bleed and ignite, my biggest enemy are cold-dot-ground effects. Any way to reduce that dmg ? For example the maven stuff. I assume its cold dmg.

Not a zoomer mapper, but i can juice everytime 100% in forge. Still looking for something useful on the ironpoint dagger, got increased stats at least.

2nd question: When i try to add united in dreams, my herald looses around 30% dmg. Guess because he got already 84% poison chance. Or am im missing something else.

It's because you're losing the +3 levels to HoAG gem
I have a noob question. After wearing the skin of the Lords, I dont have any ES. Even with full rest of armour and rings, belt an amulett. what am i doin wrong here. help!!!
"
ninjai187 wrote:
I have a noob question. After wearing the skin of the Lords, I dont have any ES. Even with full rest of armour and rings, belt an amulett. what am i doin wrong here. help!!!

Skin of the lords should offer a massive ES boost. Are you sure your skin of the lords doesn't have something funny like the agnostic on it lmao
"
Budewnpa wrote:
"
ninjai187 wrote:

Skin of the lords should offer a massive ES boost. Are you sure your skin of the lords doesn't have something funny like the agnostic on it lmao
LOL rip he 100% bought one with Agnostic :(

PS. Finally got mine smoovin well!!!! Skin of the lords next and I will be a happy camper!
"
ninjai187 wrote:

... or do you use ghost dance without grace/ evasion?
Or Divine shield without any armour?
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 15, 2023, 8:15:56 PM
So I found out the hard way today that you need a second unique dupe to slam forge uniques - so much for slamming normal shields into my aegis aurora lmao

That said, I'm probably going to be using CIP for a while, which means you have two big mods to consider, but they're both in tier 2- 20% more cast speed is huge, as is 0.7% mana regen, which basically solves the mana issues this build tends to have. Hard call... but maybe I'll just replace it with the poison sword later. Who knows.

Honestly, since you can technically slam +60% chance to poison from darkness enthroned + 2 jewels, the potential of a rare minion wand with something cool crafted on it sounds cool...
Last edited by Budewnpa on Apr 15, 2023, 10:41:46 PM
Hello guys, i'm having trouble to decide between Pathfinder or Guardian, which one do you guys recommend for someone that has a small budget, more like a league starter.
yes, really bought the wrong one. what a shame! hope i can sell it fast, then make more money and in a few days i can reroll to this build. thanks for helping me guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info