Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

"
MaxW81 wrote:
"
"
Arcane Surge Support no longer causes Arcane Surge to grant more Spell Damage. Supported Skills also now deal 10% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 25% at gem level 20 (previously 19%).

Uhm, what??? It no longer causes the thing it still causes???

Earlier Arcane Surge buff was global so you could link it to flame dash for example and your main attack got the bonus.
Now it has to be linked to your main skill for the damage. It is a nerf.

Thank you for the clarification.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Dreamounette wrote:
"
Vanfreyr wrote:
rip sabo
Why remove the Mine/Trap Damage buff?
Not all Sabos are Seismic Traps, some of us are Hexblast, Eye of Winter, icicle Mine etc etc

Us projectile Trapper/Miners have no use for increased AoE.

This change just nerfd "redirected" all the different ways Sabos are played into building a Seismic Trapper.

TBH, pre nerf "change", Ive felt that Sabos are lacking in damage, so I switched to Assassin.

Now, y'all choose to nerf the damage further?

Much sad, I hope someone finds an interesting build for sabos (other than Seismic Trap) with all these changes.

Agree 100% with this. Removing all fucking nodes, when this is CALLED SABOTEUR!!!!!!!!
I PLAYED ALOT OF TRAPS NOT OP ONES... NOw i will play nothing.
Chris again : " no nerf " when i read i only see nerfs.
You gutted alot of early mecanics again for what ? Preparing your PoE2 Slow pace game ? You will lose alot of player again and again. Didn't you learn from 3.19 or something ?

+1
#RussiaIaATerroristState
"
Miradae wrote:
Poe elitism in a nutshell:
"Poe is great because it's a difficult game, it's not for the weak minded"
Also Poe players: "omg, they made the game more difficult in minor aspects and now i can't blindfolded beat endgame content anymore!!! I'm gonna leave forever!"

Every league start a blast to watch :D

I wish I could like posts here but GGGs forum software is ass old so I am just gonna quote you lol
"
Jacknife wrote:
"
Miradae wrote:
Also Poe players: "omg, they made the game more difficult in minor aspects and now i can't blindfolded beat endgame content anymore!!! I'm gonna leave forever!"

I wish I could like posts here but GGGs forum software is ass old so I am just gonna quote you lol

+1
#RussiaIaATerroristState
Feedback before league: The charging time of those Crucible Forges is way too long what we saw in the Reveal Trailer. Make charging at least 5 times faster.

Or make us choose incrementally like lv 1 crucible, 2 or 3 or whatever which corresponds to the depth of the tree we can unlock.
Last edited by Fallbringer on Apr 1, 2023, 9:03:54 AM
"
Removed Masteries: 1% increased Fire Damage per 20 Strength

Why? It was a useful mastery for strength stackers.
I cant even describe how much I hate the change o attack mastery that basicaly makes permaswitching stances mandatory. There should should be some meaningfull buff for builds that switch stance like lacerate etc not forcing everybody to shuffle like Michael Jackson to have permanent adrenalin.
Last edited by Taudlitz on Apr 1, 2023, 8:34:47 AM
"
Previously, some masteries only had four options, so we have tried to increase as many as possible to six options.
Crucible, highlighting the new options. Below this list is a spoilered section containing the masteries that have been removed, for your referenc

Is the Flask Mastery "Flask applied to you have 10% increased Effect" now gone? The Patch notes did not mention the removed part but it says up to 6 Masterys now so its not included in the Notes????
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Apr 1, 2023, 8:53:23 AM
"
VS_Revan wrote:
"
Jacknife wrote:
"
Miradae wrote:

+1

+1
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
Zebedin wrote:
oh yeah im so happy to beat your 5 acts (plus 5 copied) this time even slower.
even goddamned diablo 3 have story mode but yeah
gotta RE-LEARN THESE VEILED MODS BOIS

im so happy you destroyed my builds but HEY !
i can now play this garbage league for 3 months and not find single usefull weapon that give me mana reservation back

which builds got destroyed?
Please open POB, unspec all the removed masteries for reservation and then add the 12% mana reservation efficiency into the config.
You should get it to work with a few adjustments, maybe an enlighten lvl 3, maybe an additional cluster, maybe decrease the level of flat reservation like vitality/precision. What is that crying about? Grow up and solve the problem.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info