Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

eugh... does anyone at ggg ever just stop an ask, how does this nerf make the game more enjoyable?

also.. Love how they try to hide the removed masteries like this patch notes isn't just a massive nerf fest.

guess I just reload the same 3 sanctum builds for another 4 months.

A reminder to all players that the only way you have a voice is with your wallet, avoid micro's like the plague and just maybe we won't get Ruthless 2 announcement in July.

D4 can't come soon enough.
Awsome :) Thanks GGG
NICE !
did we already forget about the nodes that were removed from the atlas tree last league?

We lost a complete part of bossing endgame with Hubris and all release in invitations.

so another league where we are done after 2 days
You have one more week to make a good patch.
Yes!
Kitava's Heralds in the Lava Lake Boss Arena now spawn as Magic, instead of Rare.

But..
The following Maps have been removed from the Atlas: Lava Lake

/lol
You do realise Grace + Determination is mandatory on HC / SSFHC right ?
You do realise that even with a passive tree, 100% focused on defense, reservation and mitigation, you still can be oneshoted randomly ? and you nerf defensive auras again and again ?
Patches after patches, it's a middle finger to the HC community.

You do realise that there's "God Slayers" that want to play melee since years right ?

Don't expect any kind of support from me for this league. I imagine that the money I give you, from time to time, will go to D4.

Hope you'll have an "april fool guy" to your conference in NZ, you sincerely deserve it.
These 'Perfect Crime' changes, interesting...
Last edited by Prong007 on Mar 31, 2023, 4:32:27 AM
Would be nice if you started to listen to the community and buff some skills.

The reason being is that the skills could "possibly go under the radar"? I mean what? Buff some underused skills anyways, who cares if they "might" go under the radar? Just give us more posibilities, keep the game fresh.

You decided to nerf all masterys without mentioning it? You more or less have to go defensive auras nowadays - but you keep making it harder to do so? Just why?

Either remake so we do not need the defensive auras, or make them more accesible.

And why do you keep making early game harder/slower? What's the point? No one likes the early game. It feels more and more pointless to play poe.
terrible balancing as usual since 3.13
i wanted to see some raise zombies or spectres changes to make them viable
glad i've pre-ordered the ultimate edition of d4
dead game
bring back 3.13

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info