Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

RIP grace, determination, vitality reservation efficiency. RIP onslaught.

Insane jewel scarcity appear unchanged.

Not much to be excited about.
nice
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I will say the same thing again that i say every time:

Do not try to slow down the players, they dont like, when the league is good people will play more on their own.

Campaign part of the game is basically the demo, there is no need the demo to be longer every time with the new leagues.

Time is most valuable resource, no one wants to spent more time on something they dont like before getting the part they do like.

So please, stop doing that, they are so many other things that can be improved instead, like option to turn off skill/flask effects and such so you can see your character more clearly, currency stack sizes, on click currency stash transfer instead of 100 clicks etc.

The game is too good, dont try to make it bad:).
Last edited by Mutaro123 on Mar 31, 2023, 8:24:37 AM
"Totems spawned by players are now killed upon player death."

NOOOOOO - ma totems!
updating GGG dictionary:
Revamp a mechanic - kill any sense to play this mechanic
Politeness is a weapon!
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
The fact that you've gone and nerfed minions yet again league after league with no meaningful changes to them, I definitely thought some Spectre buffs were coming this time around but nothing, just more nerfs.

It just ruin's the game for player's of a specific archetype.

Didn't minion builds win the Gauntlet?

Weren't minion builds the most popular last league? Am I missing something?
Last edited by Player1isReady on Mar 31, 2023, 2:47:21 AM
WHAAAAAAT!?!?!?!
Spectral Throw actually got a buff?

What a time to be alive :)
"
"
Neferpitou12 wrote:
This is a complete joke, honestly. It has been over a year now with GGG making zero effort to address the fact that 10-20 skills completely dominate the game. Nothing they did addresses that. I was hoping I could get in one last league before D4, but this game is not worth my time.

EXACTLY THIS, seriously pffff

Amen to that, Cant wait to play D4, I was hoping to kill the time until d4 release with new Poe league but instead I will just delete the game and forget I ever invested on this company
reserve mana eff removed all tree , all league , just dont add it again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info