Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

I'd like to see all stacks be 50 units .. much easier to organize, and to realize when the value somebody is trying to cheat you.
"
I expected 50 for chaos at least, we are in 2023. for god's sake.

you every payed 300 $ with 1 $ bills? Just use ex or div mate.
Looking forward to 450 chaos / 1 divine ratio in 3.21.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Looks GGG done something should have been done at 10 years ago.
buff melee
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
ninja_wolf wrote:
Another unique item thats gonne be a 1c item, gj

a 20 stack?!??! Make it 50 lol, cmon ggg xD

QOL would be a Combat Log. QOL would be some kind of pet that picks up small currency or portal/wisdom scrolls, QOL would be an easier way to see if you've missed a trial. QOL would be not to spawn in any town but your HO whenever you login.
Your kind of QOL is just bad.

There are pets in china poe that pick currency btw

Exactly! And they also have some sort of combat text that tells them what they died from.....why cant we have those kinds of QOL's instead of this crap?!?
"
ninja_wolf wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
ninja_wolf wrote:
Another unique item thats gonne be a 1c item, gj

a 20 stack?!??! Make it 50 lol, cmon ggg xD

QOL would be a Combat Log. QOL would be some kind of pet that picks up small currency or portal/wisdom scrolls, QOL would be an easier way to see if you've missed a trial. QOL would be not to spawn in any town but your HO whenever you login.
Your kind of QOL is just bad.

There are pets in china poe that pick currency btw

Exactly! And they also have some sort of combat text that tells them what they died from.....why cant we have those kinds of QOL's instead of this crap?!?

Because PoE is the spiritual successor to D2, and D2 didn't have them.

I know that's a terrible excuse, but it's all we're going to get.
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
Just wait for:

- real remove of AN disgustings like "rare" mob with spell totems - IK to char. with max spell/atk block, stun/shock immunity, 1k HP/s regen, 78 all res. and crit dmg reduction on T5 blue map ...
what a HC balanced ...

- drop rate balance. Rly it is normal for someone, drop around 5C! for whole lvl process?

- hope for someone else in league reveal. Im allergic on that old voice for many reasons, i dont trust to him no more
What are you talking about?
"
ebrl wrote:
Imagine how much better things would be if the game didn't need to be balanced around trade.
No thanks.
"increase to the stack sizes of some currency"
Thanks!!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Hate to be that guy but these has to be the most boring teasers ive ever seen before a league and that makes me a little worried.

1 day before reveal and all we got is 2 qol changes which took probably 1 minute to implement and 1 unique item....

But i still got some hope left :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info