Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

"
BINARYGOD wrote:
"
xRev703 wrote:
The hilarious part of all of this, is people are surfacing saying these "teasers" aren't worth it.

This is an EXPANSION + League (atleast I hope as this has been the timeline for the last 5 years) which means most likely a new boss/chase, maybe a new theme(crafting 3.0), maybe ultimatum reintroduction. I'm sure there is a LOT coming out on Thursday. And these little baby teasers. Just say, cool and hold your horses. You guys are acting like they are supposed to throw everything on the table here and now and devour the main course meal.

etc...

Cry me a river - there is literally zero toxicity in the people pointing out how much this doesn't really save our wrists, or that teasers are not meant to be barely anything - they are mean to be small updates that delight, or else the teaser is considered a failure. 10->20 is not much delight, if at all.

Most of the overt hostility, that is, toxic behavior is actually coming from people like you who cannot fathom any form of displeased feedback, and complain louder than the people complaining about some of the teases.

Also, we dont really need yet another "if you dont love everything about the game, just leave" style of post. That too, is actual toxicity.

Brother reread it. I wasnt being toxic in any shape or form. Just telling people to chill out. Yeah it's not the most exciting, but most people are foaming at the mouth ready to bite the hand of GGG for anything, good bad big small doesnt matter. Posts like yours is the toxicity I was referring to. Negative criticism is allowed, never said it wasn't I've been one of the harshest one's in the past several leagues. I'm just telling people to chill out, wait for Thursday, then go nuclear if it doesn't work out.

You're the problem. There is constructive criticism and there's crap like what you post. You spark the toxicity and I could have gone way worse. But chose not to. I never told people to "If you dont like it, leave." You assumed so much, but clearly you are so full of "OMG SOMEONE TRYING TO SHOW A REASONABLE TAKE, BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!". And that's not healthy brother.

I mean at this rate, they may as well not even post anything until Thursday because people will never be satisfied..
Last edited by xRev703 on Mar 29, 2023, 1:02:05 AM
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
"
xRev703 wrote:
The hilarious part of all of this, is people are surfacing saying these "teasers" aren't worth it.

This is an EXPANSION + League (atleast I hope as this has been the timeline for the last 5 years) which means most likely a new boss/chase, maybe a new theme(crafting 3.0), maybe ultimatum reintroduction. I'm sure there is a LOT coming out on Thursday. And these little baby teasers. Just say, cool and hold your horses. You guys are acting like they are supposed to throw everything on the table here and now and devour the main course meal.

etc...

Cry me a river - there is literally zero toxicity in the people pointing out how much this doesn't really save our wrists, or that teasers are not meant to be barely anything - they are mean to be small updates that delight, or else the teaser is considered a failure. 10->20 is not much delight, if at all.

Most of the overt hostility, that is, toxic behavior is actually coming from people like you who cannot fathom any form of displeased feedback, and complain louder than the people complaining about some of the teases.

Also, we dont really need yet another "if you dont love everything about the game, just leave" style of post. That too, is actual toxicity.

The vast majority arent complaining that it doesnt save their wrist rather that the reveals arent exciting.

As for the 10-20c change, I'd prefer if they didn't change at all. But hopefully it reduces the price of divines if it does anything. How many times i have bought 1c items for gambles i dunno but i remember it was a pain splitting the stacks of c lol.

Yeah I get that, I'm in the middle I see the pros and cons of the 10-20c change, but is it massive? Not really, some areas I can see saving clicks other areas makes it worse. Honestly getting rid of Scrolls of Wisdom and identifying gear once it hits your inventory would save some wrists.
Last edited by xRev703 on Mar 29, 2023, 12:55:29 AM
"
xRev703 wrote:
Yeah I get that, I'm in the middle I see the pros and cons of the 10-20c change, but is it massive? Not really, some areas I can see saving clicks other areas makes it worse. Honestly getting rid of Scrolls of Wisdom and identifying gear once it hits your inventory would save some wrists.

I think we need better controller support. I would love that.
🔐🔐🔐
hm what could u do with those gloves i know winter orb occ braced with eternity shroud. with forbidden set that gives always shock. Boom mind is blown now just would have to get them elder influenced :P
Just wait for:

- real remove of AN disgustings like "rare" mob with spell totems - IK to char. with max spell/atk block, stun/shock immunity, 1k HP/s regen, 78 all res. and crit dmg reduction on T5 blue map ...
what a HC balanced ...

- drop rate balance. Rly it is normal for someone, drop around 5C! for whole lvl process?

- hope for someone else in league reveal. Im allergic on that old voice for many reasons, i dont trust to him no more
Imagine how much better things would be if the game didn't need to be balanced around trade.
The upgrade of a fanboy is asslicker.

Just saying..
I need alchemy stock 40 :'(
So many QoL tasks needed, and they give us 20c stacks? Joke's on us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info