Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

The really fun part is GGG actually thinks these ,,teasers,, can build hype..
Another unique item thats gonne be a 1c item, gj

a 20 stack?!??! Make it 50 lol, cmon ggg xD

QOL would be a Combat Log. QOL would be some kind of pet that picks up small currency or portal/wisdom scrolls, QOL would be an easier way to see if you've missed a trial. QOL would be not to spawn in any town but your HO whenever you login.
Your kind of QOL is just bad.
"
ninja_wolf wrote:
Another unique item thats gonne be a 1c item, gj

a 20 stack?!??! Make it 50 lol, cmon ggg xD

QOL would be a Combat Log. QOL would be some kind of pet that picks up small currency or portal/wisdom scrolls, QOL would be an easier way to see if you've missed a trial. QOL would be not to spawn in any town but your HO whenever you login.
Your kind of QOL is just bad.

There are pets in china poe that pick currency btw
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Mar 29, 2023, 5:38:40 AM
Hyperinflation on the price of Divine Orbs incoming... the only real ceiling was that you couldnt trade more than 600 chaos at a time for a single divine orb, now it can go up to 1200 per piece...
ggg are geniuses, with 20 stack chaos orbs they just made divines worth way more
thereby slowing progression down all across the board

they think we wont notice

yea - u guys are gonna get your 3 months worth this time
which is good make those streamers play out the 3months sick of them thinking they've completed everything in 1 month

hope divines go to 500c each everyone will be in slomo
POG a 1C unique.
Worker, worker are we back in the time of the pharaohs? Toil under the whiplash?
eat the bread you are given and be patient
When do the real teasers start? no hype for me yet
i like the gloves
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info