I dont know why the whole Diablo vs POE thing exists.

"
anti4z500 wrote:

ppl keep talking about this overlord of TENCENT that rules GGG and poe and all money GGG gets its transferred to them. any proof of that ? do GGG devs drive Ferrari and each got a yacht after overlord got involved :D

Proof? Lol.

Tencent paid north of 100 million for GGG, and if you do some quick maths based on the ownership percentages before that you can see there are some definitely some significant multi-millionaires over there making decisions. (Plus still pulling a salary)

Yachts and Ferrari's indeed (if they wanted to at least, which seriously live your best life idc)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Mar 28, 2023, 11:44:15 AM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

ppl keep talking about this overlord of TENCENT that rules GGG and poe and all money GGG gets its transferred to them. any proof of that ? do GGG devs drive Ferrari and each got a yacht after overlord got involved :D

Proof? Lol.

Tencent paid north of 100 million for GGG, and if you do some quick maths based on the ownership percentages before that you can see there are some definitely some significant multi-millionaires over there making decisions. (Plus still pulling a salary)

Yachts and Ferrari's indeed (if they wanted to at least, which seriously live your best life idc)

sooo wilson sold 30% of company shares and others did same and they got 100m $ so tencent have 80% shares(not a bad deal ) now how about blizzards shares and ceo money :D since GGG a so greedy and money garbing BSTrds for making company and selling. lets dig about blizzards since they so pure and good natured ppl . iam sure they did nothing bad :D and did not get sold to activision
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Proof? Lol.

sooo wilson sold 30% of company shares and others did same and they got 100m $ so tencent have 80% shares(not a bad deal ) now how about blizzards shares and ceo money :D since GGG a so greedy and money garbing BSTrds for making company and selling. lets dig about blizzards since they so pure and good natured ppl . iam sure they did nothing bad :D and did not get sold to activision

Tbh I'm not following what you are saying at all. Both because of context and format. I just gave you what you were looking for since you seemed unaware.

If this is just a pissing contest between Activi$ion / Blizz & Tencent on some ethical grounds, well then, im sorry to say we will all just be getting soaked. They are both objectively terrible.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Mar 28, 2023, 11:03:07 PM
No Diablo = No Poe.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
idk man, I get to GR100 in D3 seasons in 1day - 1.5day max

A poe league can entertain me for maybe two weeks

And then I play Minecraft for 3 months. XDDDDD
"
DAKKONx wrote:

Fast forward 5 years and the core of GGG's team remains in tact. The leagues being launched are more polished and in my view get better (and more complex) over time.

Are we playing the same game?
"
innervation wrote:
"
DAKKONx wrote:

Fast forward 5 years and the core of GGG's team remains in tact. The leagues being launched are more polished and in my view get better (and more complex) over time.

Are we playing the same game?

Yeah we are, different strokes.
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Proof? Lol.

This is authentic, 100 percent frontier...I mean fanboy/girl/bot gibberish.
"
jdp29 wrote:
This is authentic, 100 percent frontier...I mean fanboy/girl/bot gibberish.

What do you mean? He is arguing they are both pretty bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info