Events are so bad even people who make their living off this game are not playing them.

"
SoulMule wrote:
If I was allowed to make an event, the guy at the beginning would not drop a rusty sword, he'd drop a Headhunter.

Every quest reward, a Headhunter, because they stack. You can use Headhunters in your ring slots now. Boots. Gloves. Helm. Headhunter, Headhunter, Headhunter.

Flasks, don't need them, put Headhunters there. Your skill tree, just buffs to Headhunter. Atlas, just buffs to rares and pack size.

I would call this event the Mageblood event. Because everyone still wants a Mageblood.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I dont mean to be harsh, this game is free, however it REALLY feels like they took all the engaged developers and put them on PoE2, and put new/underutilized people on keeping the existing game running.
"
trixxar wrote:
I dont mean to be harsh, this game is free, however it REALLY feels like they took all the engaged developers and put them on PoE2, and put new/underutilized people on keeping the existing game running.

Good plan on their part if this is the case. I'd much rather they land the next really ground breaking addition (ground breaking as in major changes that will last not necessarily an indicator of quality), than on a league that will last a month at most.
No wonder the Servers are struggling,look at the amount of Players that are enjoying the Event: https://ibb.co/gFmd2ZD

No Comment xD
i can't understand these types of events at all. why should i create new hero and grind the same campaign and same maps again but with some weird limitations? events in normal games do not erase your whole progress and just add something to play with
I miss the race seasons with Alt Art rewards. Descent of champions etc those were the days.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info