April Expansion Name Reveal

Let's goooooO!
I said they cant make a worse league than puddle of Kalandra and I admit I was wrong... Still I can say without a doubt I would play any stupid league they throw at us if they just bring back ultimatum. Any one else agree?
"
RevertHarvest wrote:
LOL

Another crafting league that will either be useless or ruin the game.

Poe is a joke and has been for a long time. Sanctum was slightly better than LOK and this teaser gave me negative hype.
You don't like the game and it's fine, but it's far from being "a joke" tbh. Maybe wait for content reveal before you jump to negative conclusions?
Pog! Can't wait to full reveal! Let's go GGG 💪😎
"
JJJaaaMMM wrote:
I said they cant make a worse league than puddle of Kalandra and I admit I was wrong... Still I can say without a doubt I would play any stupid league they throw at us if they just bring back ultimatum. Any one else agree?
Looks like you already know what this league is about, mind to share your thoughts?
Preety sure there is a PoE 2 thrailer that have this area. Are we getting a PoE 2 mechaninc early? Is this lab rework (I can only hope...)
"
LeGyy wrote:
#1 Looks like scuffed Eminem.

true :D ...he even got the hot-sauce for mom's spaghetti .

while the dude looks like Eminem in front of Mephisto's forge,
the first few seconds gave me Subnautica vibes - the CR-Facility right before the lava-lake .
Last edited by Wallmeat on Mar 16, 2023, 4:57:42 PM
forbbiden sanctum 2.0
Mighty be interesting, but its skip for me coz its starts in Easter week and starting 4-5 days late is no fun ;( still hope rest od You will enjoy
Can you please buff "Purifying Flame" skill...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info