April Expansion Name Reveal

looks like about seven hundred thousand new crafting currencies to pick up judging by the name :-(
If it's crafting league, please don't make it tedious and micromanagey like when Harvest league was first launched.
I don't know why, but the first thing that popped into my head was "Is this going to be a Scourge 2?"

I hope not, because I didn't get anything USEFUL from Scourge.

Anyway, I liked the teaser.
Sanctum but instead of melee being a pita all ranged builds will insta kill you and Melee shall reign as King
I hope this won't get taken the wrong way, but: have you considered inviting other content creators to take part in the Q&A?

I have nothing against ZiggyD of course, but it would be interesting to see different people's perspectives about the reveals as well.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Mar 16, 2023, 5:48:52 PM
Blood for the blood god?

Nah, for real.
I hope its not like Sanctum where u have to do a endless amount of maps to do one thing and then map again and again.

I liked how it was in Expedition and Heist. If you really loved the league mechanic, u were able to do just that, cause u could buy/sell the "league mechanik".

And if you didnt liked it, just sell it.

For me personally, i didnt liked the league mechanic of Sanctum, cause u did it for Relics, but to get the relics in a good amount, u had to have a godlike build. But when u have a godlike build, there wasnt a need for the relics :D

And if its "just" a crafting league mechanik, then let's hope it gets a little bit deterministic. Because we all know Chris, he wants us to feel the pain of endless RNG, where there will just be one out a million crafts a good one.
Last edited by CrashM3 on Mar 16, 2023, 5:52:38 PM
"
Wyplosz88 wrote:
Nice. Id rather have Molten Strike resurrected tho.

You like molten strike ?

any specific version of it, ive played it on different classes. It should be quite easy to make it into like a serious boss farmer or simulacrum farmer.

Ofc it was easier years back, when u didnt had to hit en enemy to spawn the balls
Thanks GGG, I'm anxious!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Moar. Fier. :3

(Please tell me THIS will be an MTX hideout.)
Awakened Combustion Support when?
new craft system ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info