[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
HELLERcz wrote:
Thanks for this build, I will try this at league start (TS). Finally need change from Elementalist EA ballista ))
I hope it will be fun, good, strong, not rippy .. :)

I can assure you that it will be fun good and strong ;)
Hey, this build looks like a lot of fun and as others have said, I've been wanting to try a bow build out forever now. Is there any chance you'll be updating the build with an endgame guide once you've had a chance to get there?

Sorry if this was asked already.
"
WompNation wrote:
Hey, this build looks like a lot of fun and as others have said, I've been wanting to try a bow build out forever now. Is there any chance you'll be updating the build with an endgame guide once you've had a chance to get there?

Sorry if this was asked already.

Hey! yes :)
any idea of using manaforge yet? 4l with frenzy, pcoc and cull is so much free utility. just wonder where the socket space comes from 😂
Full handholding leveling guide: Coming soon! -- Wil You manage to drop one before league start?
Hey! This build looks amazing!
I have a couple of questions about TS, I don't have enough experience with TS

1. Will we be using Lioneye's Fall in the final version of the build?
2. Why do we remove Master Fletcher at level 96?
3. What about hydrosphere and ricochet? I've seen some TS builds use this, along with the Asenath's Mark hat.
4. Can this build farm expeditions? Or because we have trinity, this is not the best idea? Tyvm!
"
Elineum wrote:
Hey! This build looks amazing!
I have a couple of questions about TS, I don't have enough experience with TS

1. Will we be using Lioneye's Fall in the final version of the build?
2. Why do we remove Master Fletcher at level 96?
3. What about hydrosphere and ricochet? I've seen some TS builds use this, along with the Asenath's Mark hat.
4. Can this build farm expeditions? Or because we have trinity, this is not the best idea? Tyvm!

About expedition from my experience - not the best idea. Did Deadeye trinity VG last league, and focused on expedition - felt quite bad. Expedition has:
1) block attacks mods - reduces damage a lot
2) elemental immunity mods - reduces damage a lot AND can disable trinity
3) crit immunity - and we have crit build

I think this build is the best for breach/legion/harb
A datamined list of crucible effects is out. Here's Tornado Shot's:

"
Trigger Level 20 Tornado when you Attack with Split Arrow or Tornado Shot
hey what about bandit's quest ? Kill all ?
Trigger Level 20 Tornado when you Attack with Split Arrow or Tornado Shot"

Is apparently what we get for Tornado Shot in the tree
Could be a decent boost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info