[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
Sadistic54 wrote:
hey what about bandit's quest ? Kill all ?

Kill all
"
Alamandaros wrote:
A datamined list of crucible effects is out. Here's Tornado Shot's:

"
Trigger Level 20 Tornado when you Attack with Split Arrow or Tornado Shot

I would generally take that list with a large grain of salt, certainly is possible this is what we get but that list was pretty clearly old and lacking revealed stuff/announced changes

spamming tornados from tornado shot would be pretty sweet though, much more interesting than the ignite LA/IS alternatives in said list
Last edited by Cyrella on Apr 5, 2023, 10:43:50 AM
Really interested in trying this type of build but I've always avoided them as they are notoriously expensive to start. I have played Bleed Bow Champ and TR due to them not being as expensive.

I almost exclusively play HC-builds in SC because I dislike dying often. Last league I played Pconc Trickster to lvl 92 and cleared all red maps (which is a first for me) on two 5-links. I usually don't play that long which is why I don't make it further.

But just looking at the pob and 3k hp makes me nervous, I usually have that out of Act 10. Should I expect to die more randomly or am I looking at it wrong due to the different playstyle?

Last edited by Akaasha on Apr 5, 2023, 12:11:16 PM
"
Full handholding leveling guide: Coming soon! -- Wil You manage to drop one before league start?

I hope to release the guide today which will include a Partial handholding guide
"
Akaasha wrote:
Really interested in trying this type of build but I've always avoided them as they are notoriusly expensive to start. I have played Bleed Bow Champ and TR due to them not being as expensive.

I almost exclusively play HC-builds in SC because I dislike dying often. Last league I played Pconc Trickster to lvl 92 and cleared all red maps (which is a first for me) on two 5-links. I usually don't play that long which is why I don't make it further.

But just looking at the pob and 3k hp makes me nervous, I usually have that out of Act 10. Sould I expect to die more randomly or am I looking at it wrong due to the different playstyle?

Your concerns are valid. On this build you will not die often, but you will die
and it will feel random. You can tailor it to your needs if you'd like, a lot of the points I grab in the PoB can be obtained on gear and as a result, you can
path to more life and armor nodes. If you get ailment immunity from somewhere other than purity of elements too you can run determination in it's place, and if you do that, you can run molten shell, which will significantly increase your phys max hit.
"
Elineum wrote:
Hey! This build looks amazing!
I have a couple of questions about TS, I don't have enough experience with TS

1. Will we be using Lioneye's Fall in the final version of the build?
2. Why do we remove Master Fletcher at level 96?
3. What about hydrosphere and ricochet? I've seen some TS builds use this, along with the Asenath's Mark hat.
4. Can this build farm expeditions? Or because we have trinity, this is not the best idea? Tyvm!

Hey!
1. no
2. I forgot to change to anoint in the medium budget item section that's why haha
3. you can only chain 1 time per second with hydrosphere so there's not much to gain here, but we do take ricochet in the very late game I just haven't posted a Pob for that yet.
4. Yes this build can farm expedition, better than before as well now with the monsters cannot block your attack mastery.
"
theio666 wrote:
About expedition from my experience - not the best idea. Did Deadeye trinity VG last league, and focused on expedition - felt quite bad. Expedition has:
1) block attacks mods - reduces damage a lot
2) elemental immunity mods - reduces damage a lot AND can disable trinity
3) crit immunity - and we have crit build

I think this build is the best for breach/legion/harb

Hey expedition isn't as bad as people think on this build and it's going to be even better with the monsters cannot block your attacks mastery.

and we aren't crit until deep into the end game so theres only the elemental immunity mod which is painful, but if you only take 1 immunity at most and it's not lightning, you will still generate 50 resonance reliably
Do you have any item filters you can recommend? Leveling and Endgame?
"
Do you have any item filters you can recommend? Leveling and Endgame?

I personally just tweak a bit the neversink's very strict filter at the last minute before launch so no
What about Tornado gem for LA? Is that any useful at least in the campaign? I guess the hydrosphere is even less useful now because of the inverted resistances so that exposure does not have such a big effect now.

I am also curious how easily it will be to proc stuff with manaforged arrows as linking frenzy to it seems better than managing blood rage. And with the mark masteries nerfed its convenient for gaining charges on bosses too.

As for the expedition block, I think its rather proximity shield what they use so it will still feel awful but I never did it on a bower so cant really say.
Last edited by Buckman on Apr 5, 2023, 12:29:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info