[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
NICK_A_RICE wrote:
No projectile on quiver and bow in next league, will this effect build?

Is this true?

We gain 2 projectiles from the tree but I wasn't aware we couldn't roll +arrows on bows or quivers anymore
"
Kinnslayor wrote:
"
NICK_A_RICE wrote:

Is this true?

We gain 2 projectiles from the tree but I wasn't aware we couldn't roll +arrows on bows or quivers anymore

Patch notes only says "The "Bow Attacks fire an additional Arrow" Synthesis Implicit modifier can no longer roll on Bows and Quivers."
I clearly have a favorite GG and bias.
If I want to do Vaal LA or IS, do I simply swap it for TS and the rest is the same?
"
Kinnslayor wrote:
"
NICK_A_RICE wrote:

Is this true?

Its just the synthesis implicits
What do you think about adding stance swap tech into this? If you go for bottom one it's 7 points for basically perma onslaught + adrenaline, bonuses seems insanely good for such investment...

Also take my energy for updated PoB :) Haven't played TS or other bow builds for more than 15 leagues now, so really looking forward to play this build :D
Posting to remember for update
same!
"
NICK_A_RICE wrote:

This is only for synthesis implicits, the +2 proj on bow and +1 proj on quiver are still here and we get +2 from the tree now!
"
Kinnslayor wrote:
I'm curious with the projectiles returning, do you think only the initial shot of TS will return and not the secondary projectiles that get fired off? I'm not super familiar with TS but I thought the majority of the damage comes from the secondary projectiles, if only the primary shot are returned it may not be as broken as I hope it is lol. Any thoughts?

The primary projectile will return, adding only a single extra hit from it.

But where it gets interesting is when you pair it up with sniper's mark
projectiles that split. They used to only have about 10% of the possible hits without return. With return we will be looking at 1 extra guaranteed primary projectile hit and close to 100% of the possible secondary projectiles.

This will be interesting to test
"
Marthix wrote:
If I want to do Vaal LA or IS, do I simply swap it for TS and the rest is the same?

I still have some testing to do but so far it seems like this would be the only change you have to do to play LA or IS. Do note that you should expect much less single target when your vaal LA or vaal IS is down compared to TS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info