No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

Can't wait to decide if I am even playing this league or not
exp conc skin when
Honestly was mad about this at first but yes as you said its essentially a dumbed down patch notes and leaves people always mad about stuff before they get full details. The more i think about it tho im alright with this, no point in posting patch notes twice. Thanks for the explaining hope the patch Buffs are actual buffs tho... sometimes when you guys say buffs it is hardly a buff and still leads to so much being outta meta, it still whines up being 5 builds that are really good and everything else is bleh.
I really want "ruthless" to be a core league right now. What a wonderful new experience. And I sincerely hope that you will nerf some melee abilities because the new vaal cleave allows you to kill Kitava in a matter of minutes. I think it's OP. Go GGG! You are the best of the best.
"
roflomyrlok wrote:
I really want "ruthless" to be a core league right now. What a wonderful new experience. And I sincerely hope that you will nerf some melee abilities because the new vaal cleave allows you to kill Kitava in a matter of minutes. I think it's OP. Go GGG! You are the best of the best.

You're asking GGG to nerf melee because one of the skills can kill a tutorial boss within a few minutes?

Best troll in ages.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Guess nerf fest is coming if they specifically mentioned it in the notes.
So, in Kalandra league you failed to communicate changes made and the community outraged, and you want to do it again?
>balance goals with 3.21 are to provide more options and more fun for as many builds as possible

blink twice if you're being held hostage

anyways, I don't believe that anything will be stronger after this patch. Most builds will probably be decimated and there will be a list of nerfs as long as my leavings from this afternoon. Why don't you just say you're going to nerf a bunch of stuff and get on with it?
Still can't pick up loot in %currentdate%
Ultimatum back for sure boys COPIUM
Cassia supremacy
"
Our balance goals with 3.21 are to provide more options and more fun for as many builds as possible

The problem is you don't ever seem to understand what more fun means. Let's take the most recent example, Ruthless with Gold. This was announced as a easier more fun version of ruthless. You have literally made it the exact opposite of that. "Just trust us bro" doesn't work when you have not earned that trust. especially with the last few leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info