No Balance Manifestos for 3.21 - Here's Why

I love this so much. Ever since you started doing patch-note-esque manifestos, content creators would skip those sections in the actual patch notes so anytime there was something added for the patch notes, they would miss those changes. A lot of people don't bother reading the patch notes themselves, and instead watch those content creators read them, so a lot of info goes unseen.
buff everything
Yeah! now back to ninja nerfs and stop being transparent yaiiyyy
"
Cassie322 wrote:
How am I supposed to update my amazing Arc Inquisitor league start guide (on the forums) if you don't tell us what's nerfed :(

Simple answer? You don't.

I, for one, LOVE that they're doing this. I wish ALL game dev companies would do this.

We don't need guides to play games, I miss the days when people had to figure things out on their own, find their own playstyle, what works for them, etc - instead of relying on what some rando streamer or guide creator is building and thinks will work best for the community.

To the community,

Go out, explore, find what works for you individually, I bet you'll create better builds than any of these guide creators can anyway.

Keep it up, GGG! Can't wait to see what's in store in the upcoming expansion patch!
It would be nice if there was a date and time given for the livestream in this post. I am not sure where to look.
plink
This is amazing news!! Thank you so much :)
2 Mirror Drops and 75 Apothecary Drops in 3.21
4 Mirrors in 3.22
AKA, like the last few big releases, GGG give up at times like this, as indicated by the abysmal events they provided for us. Delayed the league by another month, and suprise suprise, not even a balance manifesto. AKA the games going to be in it's same stale, rehashed state yet again with no new proper end game content apart from the 0.001% streamer base.

GGG step up your game... don't give up, fight for your position as #1 ARPG. Last epoch is not as hot as people were expecting, people are still invested in your game. Keep going pls

Just because L.E and D4 are around the corner, doesn't mean you should take a step back. You should push even harder. Compete.
Last edited by Nevzat on Mar 12, 2023, 6:39:23 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
How am I supposed to update my amazing Arc Inquisitor league start guide (on the forums) if you don't tell us what's nerfed :(

reading comprehension-gap
cmon man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info