3.20 End-of-League Events FAQ

This is just plain zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So while I really appreciate these FAQs, and I also appreciate the fact you guys were willing to take a risk and try something new, to me this reads we knew we were designing events the majority of the player base would not or could not engage with and we are okay with that.

Which . . . sucks.

I realize that PoE has a very active and healthy streaming community but "At the very least, we're hoping that these events will be fun to watch even if some players feel it's not conducive to their personal playstyle." sounds like a cop out because you know only a top percental would even be able to meaningfully engage with these events. Like imagine telling your child they can't play with their xmas gifts but they can watch the other kids play, won't that be fun?

Over all this isn't that big of a deal these events are just silly time wasters; also you guys are so stingy with the rewards and the ones you do give out seem like they are purposely chosen to be some of the least popular items so that no one ends up with something they would really want out of the shop.

So over all I think doing the group ssf thing was a good idea, but focusing every weekly event on that idea was a mistake that has left a large portion of your player base at best completely indifferent, and at worst now has less then no reason to open the game for the next month and a half.
Question: why there is no harcore option for ruthless gold event?

Most hc players will either won't play at all or won't play for a long time. HC ruthless economy and stakes is what can be very interesting about the ruthless gold twist.
"
DragonSound wrote:
So while I really appreciate these FAQs, and I also appreciate the fact you guys were willing to take a risk and try something new, to me this reads we knew we were designing events the majority of the player base would not or could not engage with and we are okay with that.

1. They don't do these events every league, so something is better than nothing. To be honest I even expected them to not do it this time as they took month extra for development of new league so I was surprised they had time for this. It would be perfectly fine if they didn't do any event at all.
2. Sanctum is still running during these events so its not like it prevents you from playing the game.
3. That is exactly the reason why the first event is running whole 4 weeks, because not everyone can participate in the other one.
Finally I'll give a shot for Ruthless. Did not found myself interested in it to try it seriously yet, mainly cuz am hooked in with the current league way too much. But for an event, sure!

Hard pass on party play. Krangled one thankfully can be done solo so am up for it and VERY INTERESTED!

CANNOT WAIT FOR ENDLESS SANCTUM BTW!!!

Big up for the events! This experiment type stuff could be a regular thing at every leagues end, even if its just only one option. + random one endless evenet whos not interested on experimenting.
Nice :D
So Duo Self Found. DSF
"
Tallest wrote:
The game you play for FREE is a scam? How exactly?

You need to take a break.

dont say bullshit. literraly any person that play more than 2hours/month spent some money in this game, atleast for tabs. just check forum. most ppl have support pack icon, many of them more than 1, some of them got tons of them. poe is not "free" game, its just b2p with free beta
Мы и так уже играем в совершенство (с) Achilles2626

Проблема: нет проблемы. Решение: создать проблему

"Мы не хотим забирать ощущение, когда ты кидаешь сферу возвышения на предмет с закрытыми глазами, потому что боишься посмотреть, испортил его или нет. "
I mean whats the point of playing the ssf events if theres only gonna be 10 groups with rewards? thats probably less than 1% of the players from the event.
If its getting voided, then especially its useless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info