Yes or No

Yes, never owned a zapper, but played it with a zapper at lots of people's house.

Have you played Myst on the PC?
Yes.

Did you ever go out for Mischief night (The night before Halloween - you know, throw the hard corn kernels at houses, ring and runs, that sorta thing)?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
No, I lived too far in the country for that, but on trick or treat night my friends and I would dabble in a little mischief.

Did you used to light off real fireworks when you were young?
Yes :)

Do you have a cat?

😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes, Siamese/Ragdoll mix.

Did you used to play Kid Pix on the computers at school?
No - when I was at school, computers had not made it to the classroom (yes I am old)

Can you write with both hands?

😹😹😹😹😹
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes, but not well LOL.

Do you prefer hardwood floors to carpet?
That's a hard one Sum as it really depends on what room. Bedroom = carpet 'cause warm.

So yes and no.

Have you ever played the "Carmen San Diego" games?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Yes, I had where in the world, family member had where in the USA. He always razzed me when we were in single digits because he would do better, but he never accepted my game covered a lot we didn't learn in school yet. Sorry for the upset awakened memory LOL.

Have you ever worn JNCO jeans?
No

Will I ever get 40/40 in a future league? (Best so far is 36 a few times)
😹😹😹😹😹
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info