Yes or No

No.

Have you had your Adenoids taken out?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
No, I think that's the first time I ever even heard that word to be honest.

Have you ever had a tonsil stone?
No. The surgery itself for getting your Adenoids was fine, but since you are usually a kid when you have them out, THEY GIVE YOU A HUGE BOWL OF ICE CREAM!!! as a reward :D Best surgery evar!

Have you ever had "Swimmer's Ear"/tubes put in? I was a regular and had them in/out 8 times since I swam competitively as a kid.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

No, at least as far as I know. We grew up in a poorish rural area, and after looking it up, what we called swimmers ear when I was little was just incorrect. We also called bell peppers, mangos, so I had to relearn a lot when I got into double digits.

Did you ever egg someone's house when you were younger?
Yep.

Ever TP a house?

No, but tp'ed some cars back in the day :)

Do you like Tim Tams (dark chocolate ofc)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Yes? I've never had but I looked them up and the dark chocolate one, of course, does sound like something I would like.

Have you ever had trigger finger/trigger thumb?
No

Have you read any Charles Dickens books?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes.

Did any of your close friends have a Nintendo Virtual Boy?
No.

Ever play Duck Hunt on the NES?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info