Yes or No

No

Have you ever played Monopoly?
😹😹😹😹😹
🪲🪲🪲🪲🪲
Yes.

When you were a kid, did you ever go to another kid's house for a sleepover?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Yes, all the time.

Did you used to watch TGIF on TV?
Yes, but only here or there.

Did you watch the Kung Fu movies that used to be on Saturday mornings that were NOT edited for content (for the most part - yes, they used to show a guy running around with 30 throwing stars and 8 spears in him kicking some ass) ?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"
Aragorn14 wrote:
Yes, but only here or there.

Did you watch the Kung Fu movies that used to be on Saturday mornings that were NOT edited for content (for the most part - yes, they used to show a guy running around with 30 throwing stars and 8 spears in him kicking some ass) ?

Yes I did.

Have you ever used AOL 56k Dial up? That fabulous sound is baked into my memories...(I'm showing my age, lol.)
No, not AOL but I did use a dial-up service as a kid.

Were your least favorite candies to get trick or treating the black and orange wrapped peanut butter candies that would about rip your teeth out if you chewed on them?
No, ANYTHING licorice flavored was the WORST.

Have you ever had "Pop rocks"?

Yes (but I actually prefer good licorice)

Do you like tapioca?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes.

Ever had Vernor's Ginger Ale?

Yes, I was on a ginger ale kick for about 6 years.

Have you ever had a tooth(permanent) removed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info