[Bricked] Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Skeleton Mage Necro

"
Carcelero wrote:
Its worth using trinity skill until i can get the other skill?

Trinity support cannot support minion skills.
"
Odif wrote:
"
Carcelero wrote:

Wich gem you recommend to use meanwhile?
"
Carcelero wrote:
"
Odif wrote:
"
Carcelero wrote:

Wich gem you recommend to use meanwhile?

Elemental Focus
They kinda lack of good clear speed.
Isn't it worth to use LMP/GMP/Volley while mapping and running breaches?
And swap to slower projectiles while at bosses?
Last edited by Inferius90 on Apr 10, 2023, 8:30:25 PM
Just reached Act 5 and so far the bosses and areas were a breeze. I'm so excited!
And got another question - assumed we are supposed to use only Vaal Skeletons at some point. If so how to gather souls fast enough without another DD? Right now I got normal Skeletons to clear areas and for soul gathering and I'm summoning the Vaal Skeletons only for bosses or Forge encounters. Tried to use only zombies and skitterbots, but imo on harder areas it wouldn't be fast enough for my char to survive until Vaals are up.
Last edited by Mumuzet on Apr 11, 2023, 1:58:35 PM
This is going smooth as hell, looking your pob, shall i swap to zealotry and generosity?
Predator support is better than elemental penetration
and it helps with targetting specific monsters
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Predator support is better than elemental penetration
and it helps with targetting specific monsters

Why? Will check on pob later
"
Mumuzet wrote:
Just reached Act 5 and so far the bosses and areas were a breeze. I'm so excited!
And got another question - assumed we are supposed to use only Vaal Skeletons at some point. If so how to gather souls fast enough without another DD? Right now I got normal Skeletons to clear areas and for soul gathering and I'm summoning the Vaal Skeletons only for bosses or Forge encounters. Tried to use only zombies and skitterbots, but imo on harder areas it wouldn't be fast enough for my char to survive until Vaals are up.

The vaal summon skeleton gem has BOTH the regular skel and vaal skel spells on it.
We socket it, and we have access to both, using regular skels all of the time, and on hard stuff, vaal skels in addition to the regular skels
"
Carcelero wrote:
This is going smooth as hell, looking your pob, shall i swap to zealotry and generosity?

Swap to Zealotry when you have skel mages, it does nothing for melee skels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info