[Bricked] Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Skeleton Mage Necro

Hello Odif,
Thank you for the interesting build and detailed guide.
I'm a newbie and got newbie question in regard to AG. I have tried it once with another build and for me it was hard to keep it alive and annoying to buy new gear every now and then. Is there a suitable replacement for that skill?
Hi there,

Your guide says get a shield. Is there a preferred type of shield to equip? I.E. should I be using a yew type shield or some other type?
"
Mumuzet wrote:
Hello Odif,
Thank you for the interesting build and detailed guide.
I'm a newbie and got newbie question in regard to AG. I have tried it once with another build and for me it was hard to keep it alive and annoying to buy new gear every now and then. Is there a suitable replacement for that skill?

We have a minion defense mastery that heals all minions for 5% of their life, any time a minion dies. Over writing a skeleton, when summoning skeletons when you are already at max counts.

Thus every time we cast summon skeleton, we heal our other minions.

This is how we keep our AG alive.

At high level, we summon 4 skels at a time.
That's a 20% heal for the AG every cast.

If you see your AG taking damage, cast summon skel a few times.

In my testing in 3.20, I never had my AG die, doing t16 maps.

That being said, a fully charged t16 crucible, i have not tested yet.
"
mjg273 wrote:
Hi there,

Your guide says get a shield. Is there a preferred type of shield to equip? I.E. should I be using a yew type shield or some other type?

Any shield with a minion implicit can roll minion mods.
Thats what we want.
what gems go where by act 6? I am having an issue with setting GEMS?
Elemental Penetration support is only through vendor recipe? Damn need to make it then
Hello, thanks for the build =)

i migth have missed it (if so i'm sorry) but what would you recomand as reward for the quest "Deal whit the bandits" in act 2 ?

At fist glance i would go for Lord Kraityn, but, i'm a newbie :D do i miss smth important ?
Last edited by ActarionPOE on Apr 9, 2023, 5:52:53 PM
"
Bustertitties wrote:
what gems go where by act 6? I am having an issue with setting GEMS?

In the second post, there is an extensive leveling section, that says what gems to use in what acts.
"
ActarionPOE wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build =)

i migth have missed it (if so i'm sorry) but what would you recomand as reward for the quest "Deal whit the bandits" in act 2 ?

At fist glance i would go for Lord Kraityn, but, i'm a newbie :D do i miss smth important ?

Its in the guide....take the passives
Its worth using trinity skill until i can get the other skill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info