[3.20] SideFX "Cthulhu arrow" Caustic Arrow! Join the dark side.

Hey Side,
thanks for the Guide!
Just to let you know, the leveling Trees in your Pob are not working. Maybe look into that :)
Besides of that, graet build, cant wait to try it myself :)
"
Bullrac wrote:
Hey Side,
thanks for the Guide!
Just to let you know, the leveling Trees in your Pob are not working. Maybe look into that :)
Besides of that, graet build, cant wait to try it myself :)

Nope just tested they work just fine.

I will remake the pastebin, just incase tho. Also you need the "community fork" for the pob incase you dont have it.
Thanks for the build!
Trying this out leveling so far at act7 , good clear speed just running through with quillrain, but i have no boss dps.
I'm pretty bad so idk if its something im doing wrong or the boss dps comes later on

(also i just checked the PoB(updated community fork aswell), and for me theres 94 points used for 20-45 and 0 points used for 45-70. not sure why its not working right but thought id let mention)
"
Abbeh wrote:
Thanks for the build!
Trying this out leveling so far at act7 , good clear speed just running through with quillrain, but i have no boss dps.
I'm pretty bad so idk if its something im doing wrong or the boss dps comes later on

(also i just checked the PoB(updated community fork aswell), and for me theres 94 points used for 20-45 and 0 points used for 45-70. not sure why its not working right but thought id let mention)

Ok so yea just checked, 45-70 they are missing BUT in 20-45 all the points that would be in 45-70 are there. So im just going to keep it as im too lazy to fix it atm.

and yea you need nimis to have boss damage otherwise you just have clear.
Hey, just started this. It seems pretty cool. Nimis though is 30+ divines at the moment. It may take a while to farm that much currency.

Oh, well, challenge accepted.
Also, I just noticed that the Impossible Escape is also 30 divines now. This will be one hell of an expensive build. Is it really good enough for that kind of investment?
Hi,

The leveling steps in PoB are not correct 20 - 45 are the whole skillpoints and 45 - 70 are empty.
"
Auzurius wrote:
Hi,

The leveling steps in PoB are not correct 20 - 45 are the whole skillpoints and 45 - 70 are empty.

yea if you read a couple post up, we stated this. Just use the 20-45 as they include the 45 -70 as well, some how it got messed up and im lazy.
"
TommyLee68 wrote:
Also, I just noticed that the Impossible Escape is also 30 divines now. This will be one hell of an expensive build. Is it really good enough for that kind of investment?

yes Good builds tend to get expensive sadly. But on the plus side I have a budget tree in the PoB without the escape So mainly just focus on getting nimis.
You can get a similar effect by linking barrage to arrow nova and using Vengeant Cascade (as long as you don't have any fork/chain/pierce). Barrage allows all of the arrows from the nova to hit the same target, so they will all return to you.

https://youtu.be/0CdFfpwurCY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info