[3.20] SideFX "Cthulhu arrow" Caustic Arrow! Join the dark side.

Enjoying the build, one of the ones without the impossible escape.

Still saving for it or a Awakened Greater Multi? what has priority? since they around the same price atm?
Just wanted to post a update:

We are moving over to kick instead of twitch. This is important for all who want to be involved with my builds/guides going forward as this is where you will find me for questions. Looking forward to next league! https://kick.com/sidefx
Who is super excited for next league? I just wanted to say I appreciate you guys so much, and I will continue doing what I can to help you guys! Don't forget to join the discord if you ever need help. <3
Hey guys! I'm a new player and I must say, this is the build that caught my eye being a ranged player in other games.

I was lucky enough to be able to accrue some of the required items but still a bit squishy at the moment. Any tips?

Awesome job on this build by the way, it has been a blast so far :)
"
DuckVader611 wrote:
Hey guys! I'm a new player and I must say, this is the build that caught my eye being a ranged player in other games.

I was lucky enough to be able to accrue some of the required items but still a bit squishy at the moment. Any tips?

You can check out my reply at page 3.
Getting life, evasion, armor and enough damage to kill mobs fast enough so they can't damage you.
Can you public my profile so I can take a look at ?
"
dang312 wrote:
"
DuckVader611 wrote:

Getting life, evasion, armor and enough damage to kill mobs fast enough so they can't damage you.

Thanks man! Profile is public now, feel free to check. I would appreciate your thoughts.
"
DuckVader611 wrote:
"
dang312 wrote:
"
DuckVader611 wrote:

Thanks man! Profile is public now, feel free to check. I would appreciate your thoughts.

Some thoughts about your build
1. Item:
- You will need at least a penetrating arrow quiver for +1 pierce. That way Nimus mechanic will work and your poison will get through enemies.
- Ring : You will need to change your Circle ring to increased chaos damage
- Gloves and amulet : get your +1 curse ( amulet ) and despair on hit ( gloves ). Those are reliable source of damage. Not that much expensive

- Boots : Forget about sundance. Its not that great. Grab boot with suppressed spell damage, or at least life and resist and stun block recovery.

2. Skill :
Before , I use molten shell with CWDT too. But seem like high level molten shell + divergent dertmination I reach 4k+ buffer health so I just left click it.
Malevolence should be on pair with divine blessing and on Space button.
That one you can space and always have molten shell every 4s.

3. Tree
You will need skill point and also item for that 99% ( or 100% ) spell supression chance.
Your brutal restrain jewel will need to be replace for damage too.

I think for the time now , you can prioritize DPS first, then some investment in life , ele capped and spell should work out of the box while farming T16s.
Last edited by dang312 on Mar 8, 2023, 10:52:11 AM
"
dang312 wrote:
"
DuckVader611 wrote:

Some thoughts about your build
1. Item:
- You will need at least a penetrating arrow quiver for +1 pierce. That way Nimus mechanic will work and your poison will get through enemies.
- Ring : You will need to change your Circle ring to increased chaos damage
- Gloves and amulet : get your +1 curse ( amulet ) and despair on hit ( gloves ). Those are reliable source of damage. Not that much expensive

- Boots : Forget about sundance. Its not that great. Grab boot with suppressed spell damage, or at least life and resist and stun block recovery.

2. Skill :
Before , I use molten shell with CWDT too. But seem like high level molten shell + divergent dertmination I reach 4k+ buffer health so I just left click it.
Malevolence should be on pair with divine blessing and on Space button.
That one you can space and always have molten shell every 4s.

3. Tree
You will need skill point and also item for that 99% ( or 100% ) spell supression chance.
Your brutal restrain jewel will need to be replace for damage too.

I think for the time now , you can prioritize DPS first, then some investment in life , ele capped and spell should work out of the box while farming T16s.

Thanks for your thoughts, I'll looked around and I was not able to find a glove with despair on hit and amulets with + curse I was able to get a + chaos damage ring though. Any thoughts?
"
DuckVader611 wrote:

Thanks for your thoughts, I'll looked around and I was not able to find a glove with despair on hit and amulets with + curse I was able to get a + chaos damage ring though. Any thoughts?

Then you can process with other items first.
Quiver, ring is good enough ( I didn't use curse on hit glove and fine with T16s).
Also look for tree difference between you and Sidefx.
Cluster jewel is a BIG damage increase for me.
Is there no way to sustain the Plague bearer poison stacking fast enough without the ring or vengeance cascade ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info