Happy New Year! A 2022 Retrospective

Disclaimer: No wetas were harmed in this whole endeavor!
Happy new years!
hi <3 I stream at twitch.tv/sjatar_
Happy New Years to everyone!

2022 has been an adventure of ups and downs and some crazy turns for POE but in the end I loved it!

Have a wonderful 2023 everyone
you nerfed minions, didn't equivalently buff anything, tripled down on something you now "in hindsight" agree was a net negative and the vision is more visible than ever, good job and keep going, if Ghazzy quits next you'll feel our weight
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year GGG!

Looking forward to 2023 and beyond!
Happy New Year 2023 to all!
I know this is the holidays, but when will i be able to play with sounds again?

Can you add a button to mute charges sounds? It's impossible to play with Ralakesh Impatience boots without disabling sound effects. I've mentioned this to the support and still nothing. When can i expect to be able to play with sounds again?

It's so depressing to play with no sound effects, it's making me want to quit the game. Seriously, how hard is it to fix this problem? I'm not asking for a system revamp, just add a mute button for a sound effect that does nothing good other than to make people's ears bleed.

Come on guys, it's been mentioned for 3 years since aspect of the cat. You guys are better than this, it's a simple fix and everyone wins, i really dont get how long it could take a coder to write a few lines and then add a mute button? Even better, remove the sounds entirely.

I'll buy the voidborn pack if you do it, i wanted to buy it before but i can't since you guys refuse to acknowledge this problem and do something about it. I want to support you guys, i really do.

Hopefully someone from your team reads this and does something about it before the league ends.

Thanks
nice
We added archnemesis
We lied that we removed it
We profit from dumbfolded players who believe in any crap we say
*snicker*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info