Happy New Year! A 2022 Retrospective

first line is wrong should read

We launched four expansions: Siege of the Atlas, Sentinel and The Forbidden Sanctum.

I still havent had all conqs drop for me
I still havent got to maven fight
I still dont have elder in shaper fight.

its taking longer and longer to get these things. Esp as if you are not in t15+16 it feels like you make nothing.
Last edited by MrTortoise3 on Jan 3, 2023, 9:23:37 AM
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
I sure hope the content coming in 2023 isn't remotely as bad as the 2022 leagues were.

Can't you already hear Chris Wilson laughing in the background while saying to his Devs: Hold my beer?
"
nhls wrote:
For me, this has been the worst year PoE has seen since the game "clicked" for me back in Torment. You have been bending over backwards to make the game more tedious, less rewarding and as infuriating to engage with as seemingly possible. Sprinkled on top was some of the most tone deaf communication I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing.

Good job.

Now f#ing stop.
What makes you think they would stop? They even used once again the opportunity to shove it in our face how they switched Exalts and Divines. They enjoy what they do and it is up to us to remind ourselves what they use the money for that we (have) spend (t). It's up to us to stop
You forgot one of my favorite QOL improvements and that is the direct whisper from the official trade site and hi-lighting the item in the stash that players whisper you to buy. This is especially good with white cluster jewels which were always hard to find in a crowded stash tab.
who is this ben? darn, the guy is everywhere on this page.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
MrTortoise3 wrote:
first line is wrong should read

We launched four expansions: Siege of the Atlas, Sentinel and The Forbidden Sanctum.

I still havent had all conqs drop for me
I still havent got to maven fight
I still dont have elder in shaper fight.

its taking longer and longer to get these things. Esp as if you are not in t15+16 it feels like you make nothing.

I agree, the game is very tough. I cannot scale my dps with my level no matter the guide I follow. Feel like a noob all the time.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Happy New Year!
A real review
- Melee skills is bad for many seasons
- Constantly nerf, the diversity of builds is gradually becoming less
Thank you
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Orcasauce wrote:
Care to expand on your profound rebuttal?

Sure. Go read the 60 page thread on the feedback forum here.

I'm not sure player feedback translates to developer intent.
May all your rings be unique
happy new year

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info