Happy New Year! A 2022 Retrospective

"
We removed Archnemesis from the game.

But you didn't? I'm still seeing all the AN mechanics I've been seeing for the past 4 leagues, executioner still instantly drains me to 50% hp, benevolent guardian still makes mechanics like expedition unbearable while dropping my fps to 30, unkillable behemoths with empowering elements are still in the game, steel infused mobs overwhelming my phys reduction are still in the game, effigy still exists etc. etc. you didn't remove archnemesis you just changed it's functionality and rebranded it, unless I am supposed to pretend now that the same mechanics I've encountered for 9 months under ''Archnemesis'' suddenly aren't Archnemesis anymore?

"
We introduced lifeforce to Harvest, making its crafts tradable.

Yeah, and nerfed the functionality of the crafts so hard that doing harvest is a total waste of time now, and I say this from a HCSSF perspective, I've used few hundred more likely crafts in this and last league for a test and the craft is so nerfed that you're basically trolling if you use it on your item. Generic reforge with xyz chaos orb type crafts are also useless now because they're singular, of course you removed the better variant of the reforge which would usually give you multiple of that mod tag (good luck crafting a phys weapon with harvest, 60k lifeforce spent on axe, best I got was 650 pdps WITH bench 105% craft). I've been using harvest every single league over the past 2 years to make most of my gear while this and last league I have made exactly 0 good gear with it. This league I dumped 80k life force total and got absolutely nothing worth using back, if your item doesn't have a fractured mod you won't make anything good. But you also removed that too so the blossoms that I've dropped are of 0 use now too, while last league as bad as it was it still allowed me to fracture 4 items, while now I can use it for what? A worse tier 4 Aisling? Yeah, no thanks. Harvest is so bad now that I can imagine it's probably not worth doing in trade leagues either. The only people buying lifeforce in trade are probably ones who are yet to catch up on how nerfed harvest is, it's a total noob trap now.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
"We added Archnemesis to the game."
"We removed Archnemesis from the game."

Lol ok, nice one
Happy 2023 Exiles!!! And all praise to Ben
Cool, but archenemisis was not removed its worse than ever and I still call them by archnemesis names because I can't read 3 sentences in middle of a fight, they are exactly the same just renamed
Also still loot goblins butt they also feel worse now when u get ambushed by a God touched and takes ya 5 minutes to kill it they likely will drop nothing.

Re-phrase , we added Archnemeiss we renamed Archnemesis
Last edited by Jradlot21 on Jan 1, 2023, 4:00:35 PM
Nice.
2022 was a amazing year for Path Of Exile and I hope 2023 becomes even better.
Thanks for all the love and hard work y'all keep pouring into the game.
remove archnemesis. it still exists in the game.
Happy new Year GGG!!! I love all this years with you and wish you much more and more good years and great leagues :D
Looking forward to another great year! ^^
Happy New Year ;)!
"
XeoTech wrote:
We broke 32:9 support for no reason.

The reason was it rendered areas outside the simulation distance, meaning you could easily target enemies that would just stand there with ranged abilities. Increasing the simulation distance is problematic due to the geometrically increasing perf requirements.
May all your rings be unique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info