[3.20] SideFX Crit Impending Doom!- This build is kinda nutty

"
Bl4ckburn1 wrote:
I have another question, was thinking about using my HH with this build, would it possibly destroy the build ? Im not sure if there are mods you steal that would increase curse duration or not.

I would imagine HH on this build would brick it, there are plenty of mods that would add duration. Mageblood could be a possibility and very strong
I eddited this comment because i got access to pob and realized my theory was broken.

But I managed to make my damage 3x better by getting a Balance of Terror, a Ralakesh's impatience, a Malachai's Loop and a Badge of the Brotherhood. The downside is that i cant play with sound anymore haha.
Last edited by Artamian on Dec 29, 2022, 7:47:13 PM
"
Artamian wrote:

did you ever get your issues resolved?
Hi,

Nice build, what pantheon do you recomend? And I guess it's okey to put quality on all gems?
"
kapefyra wrote:
Hi,

Nice build, what pantheon do you recomend? And I guess it's okey to put quality on all gems?

If it's "effect of curse" then yes, duration no. And I used arakaali and aberath.
Thanks for the answer, like the build so far. Only little problem I have is single target damage on some harder bosses, is it possible to up the damage thru a gem swap? Or adding more damage some other way.
any idea why i'm no longer doing dmg when i ascended and got another curse?
Last edited by OCHOMILLA on Jan 1, 2023, 9:41:26 PM
I posted this same comment in another crit impending doom thread but got no answer yet, so i hope someone may help me here.

I kind of understand the mechanic but the cast speed required to hit the cap has been a puzzle for me with awakened spell cascade included.

Should i reach 7 cast per second on the Despair Curse itself to reach the cap with 20% CDR on belt ?

Or am i already overcapped if we consider the overlapping of cascade ?

Here is my POB and i will be glad for any help : https://pastebin.com/yGFSUXbx

Thanks !
"
OCHOMILLA wrote:

same here... its the "Unholy authority" ascendency node. I refunded it and the damage is back. Maybe something with the 3rd curse it applies ?
"
Menmaatra wrote:
"
OCHOMILLA wrote:

same here... its the "Unholy authority" ascendency node. I refunded it and the damage is back. Maybe something with the 3rd curse it applies ?

What is exactly happening? Do you have awakened Spell cascade? Maybe not enough hits to pull all curse off? I had awakened so never noticed this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info