[3.20] SideFX Crit Impending Doom!- This build is kinda nutty

Somehow I'm not getting the 4 auras to work, even with the Devouring Diadem AND the 25% grace reservation node. Any ideas?
"
PaiDoMato wrote:
Somehow I'm not getting the 4 auras to work, even with the Devouring Diadem AND the 25% grace reservation node. Any ideas?

You are missing reservation nodes under Whispers of doom (the +1 curse node)
Oh thanks man. Now it's working
I'm a bit of a noob, can this build clear end game bosses too? Or just a really uber mapper?
"
Xierg wrote:
I'm a bit of a noob, can this build clear end game bosses too? Or just a really uber mapper?

I would say its more of a mapper, but with high investment you can 100% kill end game with it.
Hello~ Why can't I generate explosions after using Unholy Authority?
Because you are not replacing your curses. You either need to get the chest and alternative quality gem, or you need to reduce your curse limit by 1.
I wonder why the monsters don't explode? I dont know what i am doing wrong
"
wakabajashi wrote:
I wonder why the monsters don't explode? I dont know what i am doing wrong

Well using the correct gem would be one thing. Its Anom impending doom not divergent. Also why are you using so many life flask? lol

also your tree is wrong, you are missing tons of powercharges,regen and damage... idk what you are doing did you follow my char?
Last edited by Sidefx06 on Dec 26, 2022, 11:29:34 AM
Can't afford the forbidden flame/flesh. Any clue what to do instead with the tree if you don't have that cluster?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info