[3.20] SideFX Crit Impending Doom!- This build is kinda nutty

I just rerolled to this build but i cant fit the 4 auras, am i missing something?
Nice build, I did defiance banner, immortal call, molten shell. nvm i got no armor LOL, so no go on immortal call
Last edited by seryemkin on Dec 22, 2022, 3:09:03 AM
"
Artamian wrote:
I just rerolled to this build but i cant fit the 4 auras, am i missing something?

looks like you are missing the grace 25% node on the Evasion/life wheel
"
Artamian wrote:

You can only run 4 auras when you have The Devouring Diadem helmet and all reservation nodes in the tree.

Dropped a House of Mirrors 2 days ago and managed to have all these gears:

"

It's superior and almost broken as of current progress (I'm only at T9 maps). The clear is superb when you just have to touch a single mob and all of them go pop, like 3 - 4 screens away. Bossing is very great too, most of them melt in 1 - 2 seconds of holding Despair (I'm just managed to get to 3.4 casts/sec). The survival is good with ~3k life and ~2.5 ES with MOM, maxed out res including chaos.

Honestly the mechanic is quite complex for me, I mean I understand how it works, but to go further we will need to upgrade and probably change these unique gears right? And to make it work with other gears is a headache.

How do you compare this Chaos pop with the Poison one?
"
Artamian wrote:

I had the same issue. U can take the "discipline has 25% increased mana reservation efficieny" note, to get the 4th aura working.
U lose the 2% energy shield regen , not a big deal I think.
"
chickyd3v wrote:
"
Artamian wrote:

You can only run 4 auras when you have The Devouring Diadem helmet and all reservation nodes in the tree.

Dropped a House of Mirrors 2 days ago and managed to have all these gears:

"

It's superior and almost broken as of current progress (I'm only at T9 maps). The clear is superb when you just have to touch a single mob and all of them go pop, like 3 - 4 screens away. Bossing is very great too, most of them melt in 1 - 2 seconds of holding Despair (I'm just managed to get to 3.4 casts/sec). The survival is good with ~3k life and ~2.5 ES with MOM, maxed out res including chaos.

Honestly the mechanic is quite complex for me, I mean I understand how it works, but to go further we will need to upgrade and probably change these unique gears right? And to make it work with other gears is a headache.

How do you compare this Chaos pop with the Poison one?

cant say I have seen the poison one yet, so cant give input on that and yes. there is a couple more ways of making this build work.

some examples are Kulmak or w.e it's called staff with 15% quality + timeclasp ring w/ -20

or even a Forbidden Shaco with lv 35 doom using fated ends ring, but that one is way harder to math. ect. who knows where the build goes and hopefully the community shares there progress. We have a discord we started to talk poe and what not and share builds ect. Im on to the next, I get build ADHD
Hello friend, I'm very confused about this one. I transitioned at lvl 38, but the damage seems way too low.
I mean, it's 3-4 cast per group of mob, that's ok. But bosses takes forever... Act 4 Doedre and friends takes almost no damage =/

Could you check if I'm doing something wrong? My char name is "MANOPQP"

"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Artamian wrote:

looks like you are missing the grace 25% node on the Evasion/life wheel

Oh i'm blind! Thanks a lot, and great build!
"
PaiDoMato wrote:
Hello friend, I'm very confused about this one. I transitioned at lvl 38, but the damage seems way too low.
I mean, it's 3-4 cast per group of mob, that's ok. But bosses takes forever... Act 4 Doedre and friends takes almost no damage =/

You are not using Alt quality impending doom.

Skill effect duration the shorter the quicker the damage.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
PaiDoMato wrote:

You are not using Alt quality impending doom.

Skill effect duration the shorter the quicker the damage.

All right, I'll try it out. Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info