[3.20] SideFX Crit Impending Doom!- This build is kinda nutty

once u got anomalous impending doom within dialla's green socket
does are vixen's still necessary?

does it still make a big impact on the doom blast dps? (besides of course the assassins mark)
Again for those waiting for a response from me. I am currently on break from PoE but will be here for league launch! Thank you again for all the love. Join the discord if you want to stay up to date or Follow my Kick! I just hit partner there :) See you all soon! Thank you EVERYONE else for helping others with the build. The real MVPs

kick.com/Sidefx
would like to start it in 3.21, is it viable?
Yes, except they nerfed devouring diadems drop rate, so the build will be even more expensive.
How does the build feel before you reach 100% reduced duration and the curses don't proc instant?
Ah yes, the double heup of all tech on a 100div build. Very impressive stuff.
"
KappaKing69 wrote:
Ah yes, the double heup of all tech on a 100div build. Very impressive stuff.

thank you! not many ways to scale a explosion hit. but you know what does that? Le heup! also provides us with everything else we need. Amazing small little item.
updated for 3.21?
One thing bothers me.

If you have 100% reduced duration, what is the use of vixen in that build ? I though vixen in this build is for curse that stick on mobs because spell cascade already triple pop per cast ? what am I missing ?

If you have 100%, isn't it better to mark on hit and curse aura enfeeble/temporal chain ?

tkx
"
muffinn21 wrote:

If you have 100% reduced duration, what is the use of vixen in that build ? I though vixen in this build is for curse that stick on mobs because spell cascade already triple pop per cast ? what am I missing ?

If you have 100%, isn't it better to mark on hit and curse aura enfeeble/temporal chain ?

The reduced duration only counts for Despair, as it is linked to the Anomalous Impending Doom Support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info