[3.20] SideFX Crit Impending Doom!- This build is kinda nutty

Hello, I'm Sidefxmayinclde!
So it's been some time since I last posted a build guide. I have done tons of testing on this and would love to share how to make all this possible! This build makes the ease of gearing/clearing a non issue. Play it now before GGG hits it!

PoB

FAQ - READ THIS FIRST
Spoiler

This build leveled with ease, I started with Orb of storms + spark until lv 38 and transitioned into the build! Videos will be coming, I recorded a bunch but sadly they were all laggy. This is fixed now! Also will be updating the guide as I upgrade more of my gear.

Pros
Spoiler
+ Clear maps in minutes
+ High Dps
+ EXTREME Aoe
+ Overall Fun play style
+ Easy leveling w/ Orb of storms + spark until 38
+ New take on a build

Cons
Spoiler
- Can be expensive
- Requires some niche uniques to get it flowing smooth
- Prob going to go up in price as other plays start to notice how OP

This build Applies and then "detonates" curses that you apply on enemies, with overlapping reapplications it by passes cast time and increased proc rate!

Any questions please feel free to ask on my stream! https://kick.com/sidefx or Click this image! please don't forget to FOLLOW to know when i go live!
We Also recently started a NEW community discord so people can run past ideas and or ask questions! Join here, https://discord.gg/vMkQWaA6ES

Bandits :
Spoiler

Kill all, Skill points are king!

Uniques:
Spoiler

There is only 1 required unique and the others are to make the build flow smoother and smoother!
This is the glove that allows you to apply a bunch of curses at once and also helps spread them to other mobs.

This helm allows you to save some skill points from Eldritch battery and also allows you to equip another aura.

This Shield allows you to be curse immune while also providing curse effectiveness and some solid defenses/ES

This chest piece would be your second upgrade from a Skin of the lords
With this chest, it allows you to make your curse duration 104% reduced, meaning it will apply a curse and doom will take it off instantly, increasing our clear speed so we don't need to "reapply" to detonate.

A solid weapon that gives us cast speed and even more powercharges since we are a crit based build.

My current Yellows
Spoiler

The rares are nothing special, finish out res cap and you could even chaos cap with better gear, this was still my leveling stuff.

Stat Priority/Flask
Spoiler
-->Global Chaos damage, Castspeed, es/life

Flasks : Nothing special at all, I would say try and get the Crit flask from Cortex That would be huge.

Gem links

Spoiler
6-Link Setup:
Despair -> Power Charge on Critical -> Increased Crit Strikes -> Spell Cascade/Awakened -> Impending Doom (quality is important) -> Void Manipulation (this gem will not show it's affecting but it is if you check the skill in your offensive window)

4-Link Setups:

Enfeeble -> Hex Bloom -> Assassin's Mark -> Temporal Chains

Faster Attacks -> Shield Charge -> Spell Totem -> Wither

Grace -> Haste -> Tempest Shield -> Discipline

3-Link Setups:

Zealotry -> Divine Blessing -> Increased Duration

Steelskin -> Vaal Portal -> Flame Dash

Ascendancy:
Spoiler
Witch : Profane Bloom -> Unholy Authority -> Void Beacon -> Forbidden Power (can swap to Withering Presence after you get Forbidden Power flesh/flame)

How to Level!
Spoiler
IFor those who have been asking, i added a quick example of leveling tree's to the pob And I can go more in depth with HOW i leveled but honestly it really is, Orb of storms link with added light, added cold, crit and then Spark , pierce, added light, added cold and crit if you wanted. until curse swap when you can place on doom.

Skill Trees:
Spoiler

Endgame tree: https://pobb.in/E9RGUyTq

Farming information
Spoiler

This build specialized in massive juiced maps, but can also clear end game bosses with ease. Will post kills ect later on, recorded some footage and it's all lag. Rip.

Who am I?
Spoiler
I have been making builds guide for the better of 6 years now, most know me from my Frostblade guides I primarily played back in the day.
Last edited by Sidefx06 on Feb 19, 2023, 5:34:32 PM
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2023, 8:08:50 PM
Nice build
Can do uber bosses?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can do uber bosses?

I would imagine esp since there is still so much more room for gearing. I have not pushed my self to that yet only normal version of endgame bosses atm. But I dont see why not.
Is it all map mod viable or is there any that bricks your maps?

Hi, do you have leveling tree?
"
chickyd3v wrote:
Hi, do you have leveling tree?

Would you guys like one? hold one, ill try and throw one together for you guys.

For those who have been asking, i added a quick example of leveling tree's to the pob And I can go more in depth with HOW i leveled but honestly it really is, Orb of storms link with added light, added cold, crit and then Spark , pierce, added light, added cold and crit if you wanted. until curse swap when you can place on doom.

https://pastebin.com/uUt5CnRA <-- will get added to the guide
have you tried this build with just the unique gloves and not the other unique items? can it still clear yellow maps without the more expensive pieces? I put this together last night and it struggled at first when i converted at level 38 running tabula and the 4 link gloves. currently level 45 and will try some more tonight.

i made the mistake of using MoM at first which bricked the build for me since it was stopping ES from regenerating

i like the concept, but i have only progressed my atlas up to tier 12 so i am not rich enough to buy the build enhancing uniques yet

how are you finding the defenses on high level mapping?
"
ethics wrote:
have you tried this build with just the unique gloves and not the other unique items? can it still clear yellow maps without the more expensive pieces? I put this together last night and it struggled at first when i converted at level 38 running tabula and the 4 link gloves. currently level 45 and will try some more tonight.

i made the mistake of using MoM at first which bricked the build for me since it was stopping ES from regenerating

i like the concept, but i have only progressed my atlas up to tier 12 so i am not rich enough to buy the build enhancing uniques yet

how are you finding the defenses on high level mapping?

I found that using baited breath while leveling makes MoM a lot more tolerable. Also as far as without the build uniques, I think gloves would be the only "needed" now obv with a different chest, you are not scaling quality % for Impending doom, so this will require you to "2" click each pack, as you have to apply curses then reapply curses to blow up the previous ones. This is how I had to start as well. It doesnt change much other then a quality of life. As far as map defenses I went from new maps, to t16 and lv 98 in 2 days. Now this is with having some of the stronger defense items such as The atziri shield and the "life suck" from diadem. I think you can just play a bit slower and you will be fine. When you get those items, throw your self into 1000s of mobs!
"
Is it all map mod viable or is there any that bricks your maps?

There are a couple things,

1. anything with skill duration (aka a friend in your grp with maleviolence)
2. The Eater of worlds mod *Reflect curses back at you* the reason this bricks the build is because they never actually place on the mob before going back to you. No curses = no damage
3. Again anything with duration, had a person using conq efficiency for the cast reduction cost, but not noticing it has 6% increased skill duration on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info