Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

Thank you GGG, good work! You guys are awesome!
Why more nerfs without buffing stuffs or compensate? Unique item buff is nice, but the actual power matters on skill gem n passive skill tree it self. Not to mention the low loot chance drop.

Why are we still not getting proper buff on skills / passives?? This is the lowest & most effective investment which is core & crucial to any build.

It seems GGG just nerfing non stop, the jewel roll now feels dam hard, plus u removed avoid, and change to reduce effect, means I'm still gonna get freeze, I'm still gonna get burned or poisoned , how is this a buff???

No buff on jewels mods tier lvl, plus not to mention the economy is screwed, no Divine = bad gear. So your "buff" it's actually huge nerf, thx to u, last time we only need 3 jewel, now I might need 6.

No craft fixing in harvest, no changes on Rog, no increasing loots from Gwen. Hidden nerf in loots, altar risk become higher.

I'm done with you GGG, from now on I do not want to care anymore.

U take away my fun & loot, you can say goodbye to my support n money.

But I guess you guys are already sinking super fast, right into abyss.

Chris, remember u said u feel ok for 40k player? Well now it seems it's way lesser than that.

Good luck when your player base go below 5k , I will laughed out hard n do make article about downfall of PoE ,thx to GGG delusion.
so fully juiced maps will still drop nothing?

that's disappointing ...
Gotta admit, it's pretty sad to see you didn't find a way to enable 32:9 again :/. I play probably 10 or so games regularly, including your direct competition, they've all managed to run beautifully with it. Path of Exile is really falling behind the technology curve here.

To be clear, I'm still excited for the new league. I play them all even if they aren't my favorite. Still can't help but feel let down from this one little thing though.
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
Last edited by weveran on Dec 2, 2022, 3:04:46 AM
This is awesome news, seems like I will be able to spend more time with family this Christmas and will have more £££ left in my pocket to treat them. From all the money I've saved on not buying support packs since 3.15 I've gotten myself new CPU, RAM, MOBO and GPU (7700X, 32GB DDR5, Asus X670E Creator and RX6900XT)- thank you GGG on your continuous effort at curing me from being addicted to Path of Exile. I'm not having withdrawal symptoms anymore, I'm finally free, I'm... happy!
Seems like another 3 month on standard but enjoy league.
Changes looks good and I really like that you are updating the unique weapons to be more relevant. I think some have been left in the dark for too long like f.ex Rigwald's Savagery (https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Rigwald%27s_Savagery) - it could sorely use some buffs to make rage stacking become at least a little bit relevant.
Last edited by Shagau on Dec 2, 2022, 3:24:50 AM
Looks mostly good, thx GGG!
nice patch
overall nice changes, BUT no big changes nerfs/buffs of gems at all.
(Skill Balance totally missing)
So we play the same story, with the same builds, with the same meta.
Even tho I play SSF - I'm kinda tired of the same builds over again.
Last edited by 190590 on Dec 2, 2022, 3:27:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info